PDA

View Full Version : O.m.g!!!!

robeth
11th December 2006, 03:26
got my visa today and its really very very kewl...:Hellooo: :Hellooo:
hubby is still sleeping by now (with 8 hrs difference) so u guys got the news first!!! hahaha

(as what ppl who got awards would say, i would like to make some acknowledgment!!)

so to all the members, moderators,PETE and lastly keith who really helped a lot in these VISA pursuit, i would to like express my utmost, tremendous and extreme gratitude for making all of these easier and possible.:xxgrinning-- 00xx3:

and to Ate Ping who never get tired calling me and never worried of the skype bills until to the exhaustion of my mobile batt, that was really great, waiting is never boring.

Am happy and grateful.

BOW!
:sport-smiley-003:

jbt
11th December 2006, 03:47
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Congratulations!!!

Chrisirene
11th December 2006, 05:40
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!![:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope Next is my VISA:icon_lol:

robeth
11th December 2006, 06:46
[Hope Next is my VISA:icon_lol:

u will!
maybe in 2 weeks!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
11th December 2006, 07:34
hubby is still sleeping by now (with 8 hrs difference) so u guys got the news first!!! hahaha

wow. wow wow! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
CONGRATS.... IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
Yes ChrisIrene next is ours may God be with us.... :Jump: :Bouncy: :sport-smiley-003: :cheeky-smiley-024: :Beer: :smileybigtmouth: :wiggle:

Chrisirene
11th December 2006, 09:23
u will!
maybe in 2 weeks!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeah!!! im looking forward of it...:D

gingxrick
11th December 2006, 10:05
Congrats on getting your visa Robeth, So you'II be on your way to the UK soon hoping to see the festive season in with your Hubby...

KeithD
11th December 2006, 10:40
Thanks be to the Roman Gods :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:.....especially that Penis God of Love.....or whatever she was called :Erm: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
11th December 2006, 12:04
Congrats Robeth........welcome to uk:Rasp:

eljean
12th December 2006, 14:22
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:
more things coming right at ya!
welcome to freezing uk!:NEW1:

vbkelly
12th December 2006, 15:59

(as what ppl who got awards would say, i would like to make some acknowledgment!!)

so to all the members, moderators,PETE and lastly keith who really helped a lot in these VISA pursuit, i would to like express my utmost, tremendous and extreme gratitude for making all of these easier and possible.:xxgrinning-- 00xx3:

and to Ate Ping who never get tired calling me and never worried of the skype bills until to the exhaustion of my mobile batt, that was really great, waiting is never boring.

Am happy and grateful.

BOW!

thats brilliant!!!!!welcome robeth:Yippeee: :Yippeee: :Yippeee: :huepfen024: :huepfen024: :huepfen024:

robeth
13th December 2006, 05:39
thats brilliant!!!!!welcome robeth:Yippeee: :Yippeee: :Yippeee: :huepfen024: :huepfen024: :huepfen024:

thank you guys for welcoming me in UK (bloody cold huh? :Help1: )...

hubby and i once agreed that im leaving early feb but then it seems im going to have some prob with ILR and the 23 mos stay with 2 yrs visa validity if i stay longer in phils :bigcry: we havent given this a thought but we dont want probs in the future...and last thing i want is to upset hubby...:NoNo:

read something like ILR stuff here but then got so busy lately...not sure about validity of stay and ILR thing but still think its a sensible idea to be with hubby in the new year...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

getting frantic checking out cheaper flights and sorting things (unfinished stuff in phils) ASAP !!! :Brick:

already homesick:cwm34:

KeithD
13th December 2006, 09:53
Listen dear.......your hubby will do anything to have you hear....so SOD the CHEAP flights....get here in style for God's sake. SIA....or Cathay Pacific....nothing less :)

robeth
13th December 2006, 13:16
Listen dear.......your hubby will do anything to have you here....so SOD the CHEAP flights....get here in style for God's sake. SIA....or Cathay Pacific....nothing less :)

ermmm...i always prefer cheap flights...
checked Cathay online and its horribly 122,000 PHP in economy :omg: :omg: (travel agent said bec its a gross price)

but as u said, took Cathay nevertheless :bigcry: :bigcry: ...cheaper with a travel agency :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh well...:NEW1:

vbkelly
13th December 2006, 16:53
ermmm...i always prefer cheap flights...
checked Cathay online and its horribly 122,000 PHP in economy :omg: :omg: (travel agent said bec its a gross price)

but as u said, took Cathay nevertheless :bigcry: :bigcry: ...cheaper with a travel agency :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh well...:NEW1:

day try emirates and klm baka cheaper hmmmm excited lol

Louella
14th December 2006, 08:19

Am happy and grateful.

BOW!

Mabuhay Robeth!
Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Hurry! Pack all the things you need coz you can still make for Christmas here!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella & Iain

Gensanbritish
15th December 2006, 14:17
congratulations!!!