PDA

View Full Version : Susan Boyle...........

Alan
31st December 2009, 14:21
...........I love her to bits!!!

Al.:)

joebloggs
31st December 2009, 14:32
its SuBO ! jedward and the end of the noughties Al :doh

i want to :cwm3::Cuckoo: who ever comes up with these names :furious3:

aromulus
31st December 2009, 14:40
Susan Boyle...........I love her to bits!!!

Does Hanna know...???:Erm:

And if yes... How come you are still allowed to breathe...?:Erm:

KeithD
31st December 2009, 14:42
My daughter was going out with her nephew.... until he realised she's a slapper :omg:

Doc Alan
31st December 2009, 15:00
Susan is from Scotland, like me, although a bit younger ... but I prefer Sarah Geronimo (much younger... but then I have no chance with either of them except to enjoy their music!).

Alan
31st December 2009, 15:30
Of course, out here in 'The Sticks' one hardly hears of what is going on in Blighty - unless one makes a conscious effort. After the trials and tribulations of Hanna and I over the last three months, I have been somewhat neglectful of domestic news.

Today, I made the effort to read the papers stretching back to the middle of October. Of course, I, as I'm sure lots of people do, tend to gloss over the bad news, regarding same as an ongoing indictment of our worsening domestic situation - being constantly reminded - of course - by Dom and subsequent thread remarks.

When I was home - I always used to watch the dross known as 'X Factor' and 'Britain's Got Talent' just to witness the opening rounds where there were 'artists' who actually were even worse than me!!!!

It was whilst perusing the YouTube videos of the latter that I stumbled upon the Scottish lass Susan. Now, I am a rock and roll fan essentially - however, when I heard her debut song, I must admit, it brought a tear to my eye! She was outstanding, unbelievable, brilliant!!! She is 47! Where has she been? Why has she not done anything before now with her incredible talent??

I love her voice - I love her raw personality - and so does Hanna!

God bless you Susan - go for it girl!!! You have more talent in your little finger than the rubbish that permeates the 'charts' these days!

jam07
31st December 2009, 15:44
Of course, out here in 'The Sticks' one hardly hears of what is going on in Blighty - unless one makes a conscious effort. After the trials and tribulations of Hanna and I over the last three months, I have been somewhat neglectful of domestic news.

Today, I made the effort to read the papers stretching back to the middle of October. Of course, I, as I'm sure lots of people do, tend to gloss over the bad news, regarding same as an ongoing indictment of our worsening domestic situation - being constantly reminded - of course - by Dom and subsequent thread remarks.

When I was home - I always used to watch the dross known as 'X Factor' and 'Britain's Got Talent' just to witness the opening rounds where there were 'artists' who actually were even worse than me!!!!

It was whilst perusing the YouTube videos of the latter that I stumbled upon the Scottish lass Susan. Now, I am a rock and roll fan essentially - however, when I heard her debut song, I must admit, it brought a tear to my eye! She was outstanding, unbelievable, brilliant!!! She is 47! Where has she been? Why has she not done anything before now with her incredible talent??

I love her voice - I love her raw personality - and so does Hanna!

God bless you Susan - go for it girl!!! You have more talent in your little finger than the rubbish that permeates the 'charts' these days!

I love Susan Boyle as well! She has a great, great voice! She's a living proof that dreams really do come true :)

estherboaz
1st January 2010, 00:20
i love susan boyle too. i always play her cd in the car.my husband got fed up and broke the cd.last christmas, he gave me a new one...wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Northerner
1st January 2010, 13:06
And the crowd screams.... SuuuuuuBoh!

Gavanddal
2nd January 2010, 23:14
She is 47! Where has she been? Why has she not done anything before now with her incredible talent??

I think she's 48, same as me but she looks old enough to be my grandmother!

South-east boy
3rd January 2010, 01:40
I think she's 48, same as me but she looks old enough to be my grandmother!

I know what you mean, it's the image. I just found out that one of my colleagues at work is about 4-5 years younger than me, but his image is of someone about 10 years older than me!

I :luv4: Katherine Jenkins if any of you know her?

aposhark
3rd January 2010, 23:06
Does Hanna know...???:Erm:

And if yes... How come you are still allowed to breathe...?:Erm:

I know the feeling Dom.

Rochelyn said Alicia Keys was beautiful and asked me if I thought so too.
When I agreed she tampo'd me for a day.
You just can't win sometimes with this Filipina jealousy :doh

somebody
3rd January 2010, 23:16
I know what you mean, it's the image. I just found out that one of my colleagues at work is about 4-5 years younger than me, but his image is of someone about 10 years older than me!

I :luv4: Katherine Jenkins if any of you know her?

The coke cola loving opera singer:Erm: I understand she is going to be on the new opera idol with ms klass

bornatbirth
4th January 2010, 11:06
i think shes :censored: and everytime she talks sounds likes she be in a straight jacket.

should go down well in the philipines......they like keeping famous the rest of the world as forgot...