PDA

View Full Version : Lumpiang Shanghai Wrapper

jbt
10th December 2006, 23:16
hi everyone,

:Help1: can anyone please tell me where can i purchase lumpiang shanghai wrapper, i've tried with the local markets here, but no luck..

thanks....:)

Doc898
11th December 2006, 12:56
If you cant find it here, try going back to the philippines and get as many as you can. :doh :icon_lol:

or else, try wrapping it with roti or naan!!! :Erm:

scotsfiancee
11th December 2006, 13:42
You can find it in any asian shops or try to go to chinese store.

Tish
11th December 2006, 17:39
hi everyone,

:Help1: can anyone please tell me where can i purchase lumpiang shanghai wrapper, i've tried with the local markets here, but no luck..

thanks....:)

Alternatively, you can use frozen filo pastry from Asda (needs defrosting first). Tried it and it works and tastes just as good. :)

Tish

baboyako
11th December 2006, 20:28
or for that fil-uk fusion flavor, replace the pork filling with a mars bar .. & deep fry :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jbt
11th December 2006, 20:36
If you cant find it here, try going back to the philippines and get as many as you can. :doh :icon_lol:

or else, try wrapping it with roti or naan!!! :Erm:

Thanks Doc, nice suggestions.......but i'll do it, as long as you will provide the air ticket - Two way .....

jbt
11th December 2006, 20:38
:) Thanks scots, tish and baboyako....

Doc898
21st December 2006, 13:49
Thanks Doc, nice suggestions.......but i'll do it, as long as you will provide the air ticket - Two way .....

Opppss..too late! I just bought a b/n F.Focus. Besides, i don't spend for someone i don't know. Merry Christmas!! :Hellooo:

ps. Try searching for the lumpia wrapper recipe on the internet. :Erm:

Mrs Daddy
21st December 2006, 13:58
Just wanna add i just had my dinner with fried lumpia.hhhmmm taste so good i asked hubby to taste it for me but he not bother.hehehe

MERYY MERYY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...

jbt
23rd December 2006, 22:24
Just wanna add i just had my dinner with fried lumpia.hhhmmm taste so good i asked hubby to taste it for me but he not bother.hehehe

MERYY MERYY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and to everyone in this forum.......

May we all be filled with love and peace....

Cheers!!!

Jonah

KeithD
23rd December 2006, 22:30
Peaces of what....?? :Erm:

jbt
24th December 2006, 12:20
Peaces of what....?? :Erm:

..of lumpiang shanghai...:Rasp: lol

Merry Christmas...Keith!!!

pennybarry
2nd January 2007, 17:46
jbt
Try Chinese store nearest you. We have no Chinese store nearest here so I USE JUS-ROL wrapper. It is quite good and can buy to any groceries, MORISONS, ALDI etc.
penny