PDA

View Full Version : here in the uk

pumpkins
30th December 2009, 06:14
hi to you all :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
am here now in the uk since dec 06..so me and my husband is living in a normal life now..i say "normal life" coz he is not going to go back and forth to philippines anymore which is not healthy in building relationship at all.(i call it holiday husband/wife).we are both so happy now.no more seperation..no more waving goodbye at the airport..
thanks to all of you there who gave us courage and support.:)
big thanks to this forum.

btw, i just noticed here that the sun is rotating side by side, :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:from left to right..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:so we only have sun at the back garden but it is only shadow we can get at our front garden.. so here, it is not sunrise and sunset but sunright and sunleft:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:..

gosh! i am looking forward for snow later.. the weather forecast said it will snow here..i would like to see the non stop snow..
i like it here:):):)

Sim11UK
30th December 2009, 07:44
Congratulations on your arrival Pumpkins...Glad you like it here.
Bit of a difference in temperature, to what you are used to & maybe you will get to see some snow soon...Just need to keep warm.

Best of luck to you both, in this coming new year. :)

KeithD
30th December 2009, 09:59
btw, i just noticed here that the sun is rotating side by side, :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:from left to right..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:so we only have sun at the back garden but it is only shadow we can get at our front garden.. so here, it is not sunrise and sunset but sunright and sunleft:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:..
That's the problem with the USA....they have the Moon on its side! :Erm:

Arthur Little
30th December 2009, 14:06
am here now in the uk since dec 06..so me and my husband is living in a normal life now..i say "normal life" coz he is not going to go back and forth to philippines anymore which is not healthy in building relationship at all.(i call it holiday husband/wife).we are both so happy now.no more seperation..no more waving goodbye at the airport..

:rolleyes: ... that must be a HUGE relief to both of you ... not to mention massive savings for gWaPito!! :welcomex: to the UK.

:) ... think I know what you mean, but haven't seen much of the sun up HERE these past few days!! :36_1_26[1]:

gosh! i am looking forward for snow later.. the weather forecast said it will snow here..i would like to see the non stop snow..

Snow ... LATER ...? :cwm24: You're saying you HAVEN'T HAD any yet? :NoNo: Ah well, "Cinders" ... I daresay you'll be 'full of beans' and have a (snow)ball when it DOES come ... ! :cwm12:

Sophie
31st December 2009, 00:04
thanks to all of you there who gave us courage and support.:)
big thanks to this forum.

i like it here:):):)

welcome to the uk pumpkins, you're here with your husband finally :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kenny
31st December 2009, 00:37
welcome to the U.K
what part are you living in?

pumpkins
31st December 2009, 01:12
welcome to the U.K
what part are you living in?

hi kenny.. we are living in swindon..it did'nt snow here so much.i dont know,i think i was sleeping when there was a snow fall, i just woke up seeing the ground , roof and cars are white.and then it was snowing when we were inside swindon outlet village.i missed it.so i wish one day i will see snowing:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

pumpkins
31st December 2009, 01:24
Congratulations on your arrival Pumpkins...Glad you like it here.
Bit of a difference in temperature, to what you are used to & maybe you will get to see some snow soon...Just need to keep warm.

thanks Sim11UK..yes,my husband keeping me warm..last night he put aluminum foil at the back of the heater.he explained something about it.i couldnt remember the reason coz i was'nt paying attention:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Best of luck to you both, in this coming new year. :)

That's the problem with the USA....they have the Moon on its side! :Erm:

:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::D

:rolleyes: ... that must be a HUGE relief to both of you ... not to mention massive savings for gWaPito!! :welcomex: to the UK.

yes you are right Arthur, we can start saving money now:)

:) ... think I know what you mean, but haven't seen much of the sun up HERE these past few days!! :36_1_26[1]:

yes the sun here is shy

Snow ... LATER ...? :cwm24: You're saying you HAVEN'T HAD any yet? :NoNo: Ah well, "Cinders" ... I daresay you'll be 'full of beans' and have a (snow)ball when it DOES come ... ! :cwm12:

i was sleeping when we had snow here so i have'nt seen it yet:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

welcome to the uk pumpkins, you're here with your husband finally :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks so much sophie

:):):)

maria_and_matt
31st December 2009, 13:42
welcome to uk pumpkin, i hope it snows so u can have fun throwing snow balls at your husbans:icon_lol::icon_lol:

pumpkins
2nd January 2010, 01:08
welcome to uk pumpkin, i hope it snows so u can have fun throwing snow balls at your husbans:icon_lol::icon_lol:

can you imagine guys it snows here again just a moment ago but i did'nt know coz we are inside the house when my husband preparing going to work..
oh i missed the snow again:doh:doh:doh

by the way, it would be nice to play with my husband throwing a snow balls:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

thanks for the welcome maria:)

maria_and_matt
2nd January 2010, 19:17
can you imagine guys it snows here again just a moment ago but i did'nt know coz we are inside the house when my husband preparing going to work..
oh i missed the snow again:doh:doh:doh

by the way, it would be nice to play with my husband throwing a snow balls:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

thanks for the welcome maria:)

we went to the park with the dog today and had tons of fun snowing snowballs at my husband :icon_lol::icon_lol:

somebody
2nd January 2010, 20:42
we went to the park with the dog today and had tons of fun snowing snowballs at my husband :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sounds fun did you get Video of the Dog snowballing your Hubby:Erm::D

Beautiful sunny day down here in London town snow all but a distant memory:bigcry:

maria_and_matt
2nd January 2010, 23:18
Sounds fun did you get Video of the Dog snowballing your Hubby:Erm::D

Beautiful sunny day down here in London town snow all but a distant memory:bigcry:
more snow is on the way they seem to think:NoNo:

pumpkins
3rd January 2010, 01:13
my husband just gone to work now..
as usual, i missed the snow again..
its been snowing just a moment ago..the grounds are white and cars covered by ice.
gosh i wont wait for a snow now:NoNo:..i think the snow is playing with me..