PDA

View Full Version : Go figure...

aromulus
29th December 2009, 16:56
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I am bad.....:D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I will write 100 times, I am not supposd to laugh at people handycaps.

Trollocks.... It's too funny to pass....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm

maria_and_matt
29th December 2009, 17:01
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: i can never look at indian men ever again without thinking about this

triple5
29th December 2009, 17:27
That article's from December 2006, you must have been doing some digging around to find that. I won't ask what you were googling to come across it :icon_lol:

aromulus
29th December 2009, 17:44
That article's from December 2006, you must have been doing some digging around to find that. I won't ask what you were googling to come across it :icon_lol:

Nah, it was on todays main page of BBC news..... :NoNo:
Tucked away in a corner. Someone must have re-hashed it to cover the fact that only bad news were available today....

I don't go digging for old news or old posts to comment on.:D

johncar54
29th December 2009, 18:05
The amazing thing about penis size is that the average erect length is around six inches. I think this comes as a shock to most guys as we don't (normally) compare or speak about such things, unlike women who are more open with each other and thus they are more likely to get medical attention when there is a problem, unlike guys, who not chatting about such things, are less aware when there is a problem and when they should seek help. A lot of men die of cancer through this ignorance.

Doc Alan
29th December 2009, 19:32
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I will write 100 times, I am not supposd to laugh at people handycaps.

100 more lines : "I must spell correctly".
handy = convenient
cap = contraceptive diaphragm
handicap = number of strokes more than an expert needs for a hole .....

aromulus
29th December 2009, 19:47
[/SIZE]

100 more lines : "I must spell correctly".
handy = convenient
cap = contraceptive diaphragm
handicap = number of strokes more than an expert needs for a hole .....

handicap

4. - a physical or mental disability making participation in certain of the usual activities of daily living more difficult.

So I swapped an "I" for a "Y"...... Big deal.... :doh
Considering English is not my first language, I think I am doing alright...:omg:

Doc Alan
29th December 2009, 20:12
handicap

4. - a physical or mental disability making participation in certain of the usual activities of daily living more difficult.

So I swapped an "I" for a "Y"...... Big deal.... :doh
Considering English is not my first language, I think I am doing alright...:omg:

I have already suggested you as one of my favourite members on this forum, and was only offering a lighthearted response to your post !

aromulus
29th December 2009, 20:34
I have already suggested you as one of my favourite members on this forum, and was only offering a lighthearted response to your post !

Ok, ta..........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
29th December 2009, 21:48
Especially as you have to translate it to Welsh first :cwm24:

joebloggs
29th December 2009, 23:07

considering you've been in the uk 30+yrs it should be :doh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvOBy0eMlxQ

:xxparty-smiley-004:

:icon_sorry: