PDA

View Full Version : How will men react for a foot spa machine as a present?

beth18
28th December 2009, 23:46
Not sure about this, I heard its not what a western men like, but we filipinas are so caring,thoughtful, etc. (pardon me but i'm not being full of myself) But we just like to pamper our love ones and sometimes we over do it, think...

So how will you react for a foot spa machine as a present?

SteveTalaga
28th December 2009, 23:59
Not sure about this, I heard its not what a western men like, but we filipinas are so caring,thoughtful, etc. (pardon me but i'm not being full of myself) But we just like to pamper our love ones and sometimes we over do it, think...

So how will you react for a foot spa machine as a present?I would say "Thank you" but think "I'd rather have the latest Jeremy Clarkson book!" :cwm12:

maria_and_matt
29th December 2009, 00:01
my husband didnt know what it was, he thought it was a little tub for our dog:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
29th December 2009, 00:05
theres nothing wrong with it,if he wants nice relaxed feet he should like it.....i would prefer a naked massage myself :D

Pete67
29th December 2009, 00:10

Personally speaking as a western man I would prefer a foot massage from my loved one than paying for a machine doing it. Western men I think just need tender love because there is not much here in UK, I would say save the money and put it towards the house and make it nicer house:)

Pete67
29th December 2009, 00:13

And pampering from loved one is perfect gift :)

SteveTalaga
29th December 2009, 00:16
.....i would prefer a naked massage myself :D:iagree:

Arthur Little
29th December 2009, 01:30
.....i would prefer a naked massage myself :D

:rolleyes: ... Guess it all dates back to being 'Born [naked] at Birth'! :BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
29th December 2009, 01:37
we filipinas are so caring,thoughtful, etc. But we just like to pamper our love ones

:iagree:, Alona ... and NOBODY does it better than a Filipina! :NoNo:

Arthur Little
29th December 2009, 01:43
sometimes we over do it, think...

:NoNo: ... not at all! I :luv13: it; in fact, I lap it up ... :Erm: ... NOT the water in the foot spa :cwm24: ... but the pampering! :icon_lol:

Northerner
29th December 2009, 03:00
I personally think the best gift a wife can give to her husband is those "I owe you" sex cards..

Forget a PS3, Wii, foot massage or even a body massage! A bunch of those cards in any mans wallet will have him smiling till they run out..

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :do_it: :icon_lol: :D

Steve.r
29th December 2009, 09:46
I personally think the best gift a wife can give to her husband is those "I owe you" sex cards..

How do you get 'top up's' for them ? :D

joebloggs
29th December 2009, 10:34
I would say "Thank you" but think "I'd rather have the latest Jeremy Clarkson book!" :cwm12:

clarkson :vomit-smiley-011: i would rather have the foot spa or even better nothing :D

KeithD
29th December 2009, 10:43
....or even better nothing :D
Glad about that, as it is exactly what I got you :D

joebloggs
29th December 2009, 10:48

thanks for the email scouser keith... i got the misses a FOOT SPA with it :doh

:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
29th December 2009, 10:48

not even a box of quality street :D

Ladybug_sim
29th December 2009, 11:01
[QUOTE=beth18;198175]Not sure about this, I heard its not what a western men like, but we filipinas are so caring,thoughtful, etc. (pardon me but i'm not being full of myself) But we just like to pamper our love ones and sometimes we over do it, think...

Just want to pamper my Buggy with my own way on massages from top to bottom ...:REDancedancer08: I think it is the gift i can give to him when he is here with me soon with all my love too .. don't need machine massages :NoNo:

Sim11UK
29th December 2009, 11:06
Just want to pamper my Buggy with my own way on massages from top to bottom ...:REDancedancer08: I think it is the gift i can give to him when he is here with me soon with all my love too .. don't need machine massages :NoNo:

OOOEER!!!!!!!! I'll book an earlier flight. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

bornatbirth
29th December 2009, 11:21
OOOEER!!!!!!!! I'll book an earlier flight. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

top to toe massage......:D

eagles
29th December 2009, 12:14
dont miss a thing specially the one that needs it most

September
29th December 2009, 12:22
I would say "Thank you" but think "I'd rather have the latest Jeremy Clarkson book!" :cwm12:

my husband didnt know what it was, he thought it was a little tub for our dog:icon_lol:

theres nothing wrong with it,if he wants nice relaxed feet he should like it.....i would prefer a naked massage myself :D

Forget a PS3, Wii, foot massage or even a body massage! A bunch of those cards in any mans wallet will have him smiling till they run out..

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :do_it: :icon_lol: :D

Now you can sum up, what brit guy feel or know bout foot spa :icon_lol::doh:icon_lol:

SteveTalaga
29th December 2009, 12:39
Now you can sum up, what brit guy feel or know bout foot spa :icon_lol::doh:icon_lol:Yup - Anything except a foot massage :BouncyHappy:

Northerner
29th December 2009, 18:42
How do you get 'top up's' for them ? :D

Beg... :icon_lol: