PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas - ! hello !

torando
24th December 2009, 21:41
Hello !!! and of course Happy Christmas!!

HAve to say my first XMAS with the love of my life back here in Somerset ! So for all those in the circumstance of waiting or trying - try not to worryt so much - just be true and let the system work its magic - -- - - best wishes to all of you!!! PS - just last week went to the taunton Pinas Xmas party !!! FANTASTIC!!!!! love you all Love Tim and Maryrose:)

bornatbirth
24th December 2009, 21:53
Merry xmas to the both of you too!

its my wifes first xmas here to :D

Sophie
24th December 2009, 22:11

HAve to say my first XMAS with the love of my life back here in Somerset ! So for all those in the circumstance of waiting or trying - try not to worryt so much - just be true and let the system work its magic - -- - - best wishes to all of you!!! PS - just last week went to the taunton Pinas Xmas party !!! FANTASTIC!!!!! love you all Love Tim and Maryrose:)

merry christmas tim and maryrose and welcome to the forum :)

Arthur Little
24th December 2009, 22:50
its my wifes first xmas here too :D

And MINE ... :Erm: my wife's, that is!

Arthur Little
24th December 2009, 22:55

love you all Love Tim and Maryrose:)

Merry Christmas, Tim & Maryrose :holiday08: ... and a very warm :welcomex:

Arthur Little
25th December 2009, 00:16

As I mentioned earlier on this thread, it's MY wife's first Christmas in the UK as well. Myrna & I were married just over a year ago ... and she came here last March 8, having applied for her spousal visa in January. So it wasn't too long to wait for us. :NoNo: But I'm aware ... from being a member of this forum ... that times CAN, and DO, vary greatly, for one reason or another.

Glad to know you and Maryrose enjoyed the Taunton Pinas Christmas party. Did everyone present, sample the famous Somerset cider? It's my favourite [alcoholic] drink, as it happens. And it's superb!

Anyway, Tim, enjoy sharing in the fellowship that we're delighted to offer!

Cheers, mate! :Beer:

Arthur

liane
25th December 2009, 16:26
Merry Christmas Tim and Mary Rose:holiday08:
Welcome to the forum! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

jam07
25th December 2009, 17:47
merry christmas and welcome to the forum :)

South-east boy
30th December 2009, 11:42
Hi Tim from another Tim! I hope that you had a great Christmas? How long has your wife been over here now? Did she see any snow?!