PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to fear but fear itself!

nigel
22nd December 2009, 20:36
I recently put a rock band T-shirt on ebay for auction, the t-shirt was something of a rarety, and I got lots of interested buyers from other countries, I told all of these buyers that I would NOT post the T-shirt outside of the U.K. because I FEARED it may get lost or stolen!

So, the auction went ahead for U.K. buyers only, and the winning bidder was a girl in Kent. She paid right away, and I posted it to her as soon as humanly possible!

You know what I'm going to say don't you? The T-shirt got lost!:doh

My previous thoughts and feelings that the T-shirt may get lost have brought the circumstances for making the T-shirt get lost through the law of attraction!:doh

I'm absolutely convinced that the Law Of Attraction is as real as the Law Of Gravity after this experience! And I feel dumb now cause I have quite a thorough understanding of it!:doh

EVERYTHING that happens in our lives is attracted to us through our thoughts and feelings, I'm absolutely convinced of it!

So remember, you have nothing to fear, but fear itself!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Our fears come true! So never fear! :D

bornatbirth
22nd December 2009, 21:53
you mean if i think about winning the lotto,i will?

btw did she get her money back.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
23rd December 2009, 00:23
I am going to test your theory tomorrow Nigel:)I know I cant be knocked down so will blindfold myself and walk across the M25 :)If I never log on again something might have gone wrong somewhere along the line :Erm:

aromulus
23rd December 2009, 09:09
I am going to test your theory tomorrow Nigel:)I know I cant be knocked down so will blindfold myself and walk across the M25 :)If I never log on again something might have gone wrong somewhere along the line :Erm:

Can you wait until I have gone past...?:Erm:

Alan
23rd December 2009, 12:36

You'll be pretty safe 'cos nothing ever moves on that 'Road to Hell.'

Al.:)

nigel
23rd December 2009, 20:59
you mean if i think about winning the lotto,i will?

btw did she get her money back.:xxgrinning--00xx3: People who think 'I always win prizes' certainly do always win prizes, but I don't think you can attract lottery numbers to come up..:Erm:

She got refunded right away of course..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
23rd December 2009, 21:13

Ok the Law Of Attraction hasn't yet been proven, but you can put it to the test and prove it to yourself. I often attract myself parking spaces! If I know I've got a delivery to do in a spot that has a reputation for being hard to park, I'll do this thing where I'll visualize myself just moving into the ideal spot to park, I imagine how good it's going to feel to just nip in that space, then I say 'Thankyou' then I drive to the location and get my parking space! I'd say it works about 90% of the time!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You can't get anything without the thoughts, you can't put the cart before the horse! Law Of Attraction is as real as the Law Of Gravity, I'm convinced of it!:)

Tawi2
23rd December 2009, 21:29
I was knocked down and run over by 12 seperate cars in the space of 42 seconds today Nigel:bigcry:Luckily the 13'th vehicle to strike me was an ambulance so maybe theres something to your hypothesis :Erm:I am sat here at the moment waiting for the doorbell to ring as I am mentally willing,urging,visualising J-lo,Beyonce,and penelope Cruz to arrive dressed in mink coats and wearing naught underneath except virginal white Lingere and a navel full of solidified body chocolate:Cuckoo:Hope they arrive before 9pm "Art in Russia" is on BBC4 then and I never miss that :NoNo:

nigel
23rd December 2009, 21:48
I was knocked down and run over by 12 seperate cars in the space of 42 seconds today Nigel:bigcry:Luckily the 13'th vehicle to strike me was an ambulance so maybe theres something to your hypothesis :Erm:I am sat here at the moment waiting for the doorbell to ring as I am mentally willing,urging,visualising J-lo,Beyonce,and penelope Cruz to arrive dressed in mink coats and wearing naught underneath except virginal white Lingere and a navel full of solidified body chocolate:Cuckoo:Hope they arrive before 9pm "Art in Russia" is on BBC4 then and I never miss that :NoNo:

It is possible to attract a certain person in your life, but three Hollywood women covered in chocolate? :Erm:

It's a shame you are dismissive of Attraction, from what I gather almost all of the rich and famous believe in it.:cwm12:

Tawi2
23rd December 2009, 21:56
Your right actually mate,the chocolate might be pushing it a bit :BouncyHappy:Rich and famous :Erm:I have a few quid tucked away(a tenner down the back of the settee) and been in a jacky chan movie and a chinese TV commerical,does that count:Erm:Whoops,just heard the "Bing-bong" of the front door bell:cwm24:You dont think its............:cwm24:Better get the cadbury out of the fridge and put it in the microwave :Erm:Merry christmas Nigel :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
23rd December 2009, 23:13
How do you attract a parking space? :Erm:...You may will there to be a space, but it's hardly attraction. :Erm:

As for the T shirt going missing, that was out of your hands. Our lives are governed, by others actions.

Trying to remain positive, though I'm a natural pessimist. :ARsurrender:

Arthur Little
23rd December 2009, 23:49
... I'm AFRAID so! :rolleyes:

Pete67
24th December 2009, 00:31
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Your right actually mate,the chocolate might be pushing it a bit :BouncyHappy:Rich and famous :Erm:I have a few quid tucked away(a tenner down the back of the settee) and been in a jacky chan movie and a chinese TV commerical,does that count:Erm:Whoops,just heard the "Bing-bong" of the front door bell:cwm24:You dont think its............:cwm24:Better get the cadbury out of the fridge and put it in the microwave :Erm:Merry christmas Nigel :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
27th December 2009, 20:20
Oh come on guys and girls!! Have you not yet watched "The Secret?" I believe in it wholeheartedly!:cwm38:

I'm sure most of you can relate to this....You have a catchy tune in your head, and then it gets played on the radio...:Erm:

You do a lot of thinking about a friend of yours and they suddenly knock on your door...that's strange you were just thinking about them...:Erm:

You've remembered a book or CD that you haven't seen for years...you move something and your like....oh wow! There it is right there...:Erm:

These things are NOT happening by chance, they are the result of the magnetic nature of your mind, what we think about, comes about (good or bad)

Watch the movie "The Secret" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

Believe in the invisible!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
27th December 2009, 21:20
:rolleyes: if it was true, then the millions who bought the book and watched the shows would be :REGamblMoney01HL1::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

i don't think so, most of the time if you want something you'll have to put effort into getting it (GOYA) - rather than thinking and wishing it to be so :rolleyes:

try something like personal power 2 or get the edge by tony robbins, at least you'll have more chance of success by following one his courses and doing something than just watching a tv show of people who got lucky. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

the new year a good time to start :xxgrinning--00xx3: search for tony robbins on the net and stop wasting time on 'the secret' :xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
27th December 2009, 21:37
These things are NOT happening by chance, they are the result of the magnetic nature of your mind, what we think about, comes about (good or bad)

Thats odd cause when I'm out driving the van, I seem to repel people or other vehicles. Probably the colour scheme of the van and the fact its a big bad motha of a Ford Transit (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3313/3438489133_c19094da21.jpg), so get out the way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
27th December 2009, 21:55
Thats odd cause when I'm out driving the van, I seem to repel people or other vehicles. Probably the colour scheme of the van and the fact its a big bad motha of a Ford Transit (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3313/3438489133_c19094da21.jpg), so get out the way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

or it could be the 'i love wales' sticker on it :rolleyes:

or

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jlv/lowres/jlvn1760l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/dal/lowres/daln110l.jpg

bornatbirth
28th December 2009, 11:20
Thats odd cause when I'm out driving the van, I seem to repel people or other vehicles. Probably the colour scheme of the van and the fact its a big bad motha of a Ford Transit, so get out the way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm: white van man or is it welsh van man :D

bornatbirth
28th December 2009, 11:29
when i was younger i used to think of a movie i liked or remembered and it would be on tv soon...but then i realised they just reshow the movies all the time :icon_lol:

to be honest all this stuff is just luck and coincidence,did we all think we was going to meet filipinas or did we do something about it?

nothing will happen unless we do something ourselves.

nigel
28th December 2009, 17:51
How do you attract a parking space? :Erm:...You may will there to be a space, but it's hardly attraction. :Erm:

As for the T shirt going missing, that was out of your hands. Our lives are governed, by others actions.

Trying to remain positive, though I'm a natural pessimist. :ARsurrender:

I believe our lives are governed by our own minds, what you are thinking and feeling right now is the preview of your future! :)

joebloggs
28th December 2009, 20:18
I believe our lives are governed by our own minds, what you are thinking and feeling right now is the preview of your future! :)

Nigel your'e disillusioned :doh

you will get some where by either GOYA or luck - not by thinking about it :doh

have a race against mr bolt and you can think and imagine as much as you want, your'e not gonna beat him

and simon though I'm a natural pessimist. your realistic :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
28th December 2009, 20:30

have a race against mr bolt and you can think and imagine as much as you want, your'e not gonna beat him

Thats not true Nigel could have beaten Mr Bolt 20 years ago:D As long as Mr Bolt was not in a Rocket powered Pram.

The power of the mind is strong but can only help so far.

joebloggs
28th December 2009, 20:34
Thats not true Nigel could have beaten Mr Bolt 20 years ago:D As long as Mr Bolt was not in a Rocket powered Pram.

The power of the mind is strong but can only help so far.

I've been thinking and imaging that your'e gonna put win2k on my pc since 2000 andy :doh

still not happening is it :D

Sim11UK
28th December 2009, 20:46

I'm all in favour of positive thought... BUT Nigel's theories don't stand up.
His T shirt went missing, not because he had thought about it, it was due to somebody else's actions, i.e. the postman or courier, who presumably lost it?

Funnily enough though, I was thinking about someone I hadn't seen for about 20 years, just before christmas...A couple of hours later, I walked straight past this person in the street...Had to have a 2nd look. That type of thing does happen, occasionally, like a 6th sense. :)

walesrob
28th December 2009, 20:49
:Erm: white van man or is it welsh van man :D

Its a red-orange-white colour Welsh van man

http://www.iceland.co.uk/uploads/Image/ICESVan.jpg

bornatbirth
28th December 2009, 20:51
wait i think nigel is onto something..................

i was thinking about sex today ie feeling horny and will have sex tonight :D

joebloggs
28th December 2009, 20:58
wait i think nigel is onto something..................

i was thinking about sex today ie feeling horny and will have sex tonight :D

i didn't know you lived on the welsh hills to :rolleyes:

it's your wife you have to convince about nigels theory :doh not yourself

bornatbirth
28th December 2009, 21:05
it's your wife you have to convince about nigels theory :doh not yourself

i already thought about that,i will take her shopping :D

nigel
28th December 2009, 21:18
e = mc2

somebody
28th December 2009, 21:32
I've been thinking and imaging that your'e gonna put win2k on my pc since 2000 andy :doh

still not happening is it :D

I wil send one of our people tomorrow. I didn't think a "my first little pc" would run w2k:D

Have you passed your win 7 certs or are you waiting for windows 8:Erm:

triple5
28th December 2009, 21:40

Shouldn't somebody check on tawi2. It's been 5 days :icon_lol:

somebody
28th December 2009, 21:45
Shouldn't somebody check on tawi2. It's been 5 days :icon_lol:

Ok leive nearby will pop over a little later:D

joebloggs
28th December 2009, 22:42

that's the law of deflection you need to use Tawi2 :yikes: don't use the law of attraction when doing that :cwm3: :doh

I wil send one of our people tomorrow. I didn't think a "my first little pc" would run w2k:D

Have you passed your win 7 certs or are you waiting for windows 8:Erm:

can you send a young blonde :rolleyes: my misses is working all day :Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i'm not passing anything any more :D, i'm the misses coach pushing or dragging her all the way to a fllu time job :xxgrinning--00xx3: