PDA

View Full Version : wanna share some pictures for the past few days and yesterday

pocahontas
21st December 2009, 17:28
first of all an ADVANCE MERRY X'MAS and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF US HERE...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

its been a while since i dont post my own thread here and i miss that so muchy muchy...:D been so buys specially when i get a job and never thought realized that how much will make me tireddddddddddd:icon_lol: but anyway un surprsingly i quit my job folks..hehe i have to admit that was so hard for me and im very felt sorry for my poor fingers and hands. anyway its pointless to share my hardest feelings now for the past few weeks, because i already quit job last week..:icon_lol::icon_lol: honestly infairness to me guys, i always got a good comment in my supervisors where my room is brilliant...haha should be kuskusin ko ba naman ng maige...haha ang pa arte kong attitude nawala sa work nayon pero maarte parin ako..:omg: hehe id just cant believe that how come other people manage to finished 14 to 16 rooms in 8hrs and me 10 rooms in 8hrs...:icon_lol::icon_lol: i never stop working and cleaning when i start the job early morning.. cant beleive it..:omg: sure they have a bad technique...:bigcry::furious3::Erm:

thought to share some pictures in different days of me with my good caz and my only one loving and handsome most specially sexy man in my life.. my husband..:xxgrinning--00xx3: sorry guys hes the sexiest for me..:icon_lol:

and also i wanna say something about the other post i read.. like to hanna i mean its from alan the post i think. and in behalf also in all threaders here for all people who felst sad, or sorrow that you bring to your chest, we may never know how hurtfull you are in experience now but you are always be in our prayers..:):)

hope you like the an usual pictures guys..hehe:icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
21st December 2009, 18:47
cool pics pocahontas... have a merry xmas!

September
21st December 2009, 20:40
No doubt certified pretty filipina,

pocahontas
22nd December 2009, 00:02
No doubt certified pretty filipina,

:Hellooo: thanks september for a very overwhelming compliment..:D that was taken yesterday and the other day.. hm..is your name real september? just wondering..:Erm:

liane
22nd December 2009, 01:18
As always nice pictures and real fun to look at.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Glad to have you active again on the forum:):):)

pennybarry
22nd December 2009, 11:21
Lovely photos !!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Everytime I see your photos, it looks colourful and you look like a model, singer, artist.
Why not give yourself a break.
Go to ITV :Cuckoo:

Paging Mr. Simon Cowell!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12::40__s:

pocahontas
22nd December 2009, 13:10
As always nice pictures and real fun to look at.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Glad to have you active again on the forum:):):)

hello there liane. thanks for welcoming me back with a true compliment..:cwm34: joke! yeah i will be active again here hehe..coz doing this including to my everyday route keeps me busy.hehe and its excited when you receive some comments right well that if only good comments..:icon_lol::icon_lol: if not no thank u:D:Rasp:

yeah i read your some reply in thread here. your right you better really enjoy the last christmas for the meantime there in phili. you remind me when i was celebrating my last chrsitmas there last year. and every single moment with my fam i really embrace and enjoy it even not x'mas and that makes me really missed them so much specially mom.hehe dramam anyway even my neighbors..hehe lam mo naman satin close..lahat kahit sino kahit tambay pa!:icon_lol: so have fun i know you will.. regards to your fam and your special some1:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
22nd December 2009, 13:15
Lovely photos !!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Everytime I see your photos, it looks colourful and you look like a model, singer, artist.
Why not give yourself a break.
Go to ITV :Cuckoo:

Paging Mr. Simon Cowell!:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12::40__s:

:Hellooo: ganon simon cowel haha bk pag nakita ko non pulbusin ako ng sermonnnnnnn:doh:doh but thank u for a very truthfull compliments..:NoNo::icon_lol: KAPAL! kahit na medyo di pala nanaba kasi kakakain hehe naitatago sa picture!:icon_lol::icon_lol: grabee pala yung iyong web ano me im trying to have na a online tutor like word hehe..well the latest word hm..such a long way pako..:cwm23::D

liane
22nd December 2009, 13:58
yeah i read your some reply in thread here. your right you better really enjoy the last christmas for the meantime there in phili. you remind me when i was celebrating my last chrsitmas there last year. and every single moment with my fam i really embrace and enjoy it even not x'mas and that makes me really missed them so much specially mom.hehe dramam anyway even my neighbors..hehe lam mo naman satin close..lahat kahit sino kahit tambay pa!:icon_lol: so have fun i know you will.. regards to your fam and your special some1:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeah iba talaga sa Pinas. You could exchange food with the neighbors and ang bisita sa Pinas may take out pang handa, hehehe. New Year is more fun in Pinas too, that's another occasion I really look forward to.
Thanks again for the nice message and have a lovely Christmas. Enjoy your new TV, that's a very wonderful gift, would be more nice to do the karaoke :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: