PDA

View Full Version : Getting into Fights

jbt
7th December 2006, 00:35
They were married but since the argument they had a few days earlier, they hadn't been talking to each other.

Instead, they were giving each other written notes.

One evening he gave her a paper where it said: "Wake me up tomorrow morning at 6 am."

The next morning he woke up and saw that it was 9 o'clock.

Naturally he got very angry, but as he turned around he found a note on his pillow saying: "Wake up, it's 6 o'clock!"

:D

tiger@tigress
7th December 2006, 02:59
They were married but since the argument they had a few days earlier, they hadn't been talking to each other.

One evening he gave her a paper where it said: "Wake me up tomorrow morning at 6 am."

Naturally he got very angry, but as he turned around he found a note on his pillow saying: "Wake up, it's 6 o'clock!"

What a silent fight is that! :Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp: :cwm3: :cwm3:

eljean
7th December 2006, 14:20
:D used to have that always...when i dont get a kiss....:Rasp:

jbt
7th December 2006, 21:04
hmmm, as much as possible, i dont wanna fight with my husband...:NoNo: .. but i can try 'the silent fight' just in case...:cwm34:

tiger@tigress
7th December 2006, 23:22
hmmm, as much as possible, i dont wanna fight with my husband...:NoNo: .. but i can try 'the silent fight' just in case...:cwm34:

Silent fight is very effective see how the hubby got late he cant blame his wife cuz he left a wake up note lol :D :D :D :Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp:

jbt
8th December 2006, 02:16
Silent fight is very effective see how the hubby got late he cant blame his wife cuz he left a wake up note lol :D :D :D :Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp:

yeah....good way of revenge:xxgrinning--00xx3: ..lol......and hubby is sometimes going crazy about the thing called 'silent nag'

vbkelly
8th December 2006, 09:24
yeah....good way of revenge:xxgrinning--00xx3: ..lol......and hubby is sometimes going crazy about the thing called 'silent nag'

waaaaaaaaaa i like that!!!:Brick: :Brick: :Brick: :Brick: lol

tiger@tigress
9th December 2006, 05:14

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: Silent Nag if more effective :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: its a torture in fact....:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

jbt
10th December 2006, 20:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: Silent Nag if more effective :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: its a torture in fact....:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

lol...that's exactly what my husband says....

dave65
11th December 2006, 15:20
english women have a similar way of doing things if your guys have been married before they will be familiar with :cwm34:
"if you dont know why i'm upset then i'm not going to tell you" :NoNo:
...it doesnt work you just wait for your girl to stop behaving like a spoilt child and explain whats wrong so the guy can put things right, remember guys are very bobo when it comes to mind reading:Rasp:

jbt
11th December 2006, 20:43
english women have a similar way of doing things if your guys have been married before they will be familiar with :cwm34:
"if you dont know why i'm upset then i'm not going to tell you" :NoNo:
...it doesnt work you just wait for your girl to stop behaving like a spoilt child and explain whats wrong so the guy can put things right, remember guys are very bobo when it comes to mind reading:Rasp:

lol dave, i don't think the term is 'bobo', it's too harsh...anyway, are u ready for the 'silent fights', when ur wife comes here to UK....:Hellooo:

dave65
11th December 2006, 22:15
OOppps so bobo too harsh:doh and jasmine told me it ment sometimes not so clever ...so what does it mean then
i am rather hoping to avoid the silent arguemnts i really dont see how girls expect make the guys understand by being quite
if i did something my partner didnt like it would never be deliberate so all she need do is tell what it was that she didnt like and i would put things right and make sure it didnt happen again..
anyway the paperwork has gone in to the embassy now so hopefully jasmine will be here soon:Hellooo:

francesca
11th December 2006, 23:11
that teached the husband, lol
he can use emails too !

jbt
12th December 2006, 01:15
OOppps so bobo too harsh:doh and jasmine told me it ment sometimes not so clever ...so what does it mean then
i am rather hoping to avoid the silent arguemnts i really dont see how girls expect make the guys understand by being quite
if i did something my partner didnt like it would never be deliberate so all she need do is tell what it was that she didnt like and i would put things right and make sure it didnt happen again..
anyway the paperwork has gone in to the embassy now so hopefully jasmine will be here soon:Hellooo:

:Hellooo: Goodluck to you and jaz, hope she will be here soon....

Sorry to say that most of the filipinas tend to be like that, stay quiet when they feel bad or something upsets them (us)....i'm still doing my best to be straightforward most of the time :)

KeithD
12th December 2006, 09:56
Always best to keep it quiet....let it simmer....the anger builds up....and builds....then one day.....BANG.....ya kill yer husband :xxmixed-smiley-017: :cwm24:

eljean
12th December 2006, 15:27
it is my bad habit when i get upset mad or dissappointed to anyone i get quite and i take the grudge for to long....but i dont do it now..becoz....my fiance will get so furious on me....:cwm23: he wants to talk things over than being quite its not fair as he always say.....its always better to kiss and make up....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

dave65
12th December 2006, 21:28
Hmmm. kissing and making up ....goooood plan :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D much better than sulking for days:cwm34: :NoNo:
or as i was told at our wedding dont argue, better to have many happy landings and much planting of rice :cwm24: :icon_lol:

jbt
12th December 2006, 21:36
Always best to keep it quiet....let it simmer....the anger builds up....and builds....then one day.....BANG.....ya kill yer husband :xxmixed-smiley-017: :cwm24:

lol...and end up in jail...:behead: :cwm3:

francesca
12th December 2006, 23:59
huh, if he doesnt want to speak up, no meals in the table and no warm bed. which one he prefers, die in hunger or SPEEEEAaaakkkkk...!!! hihihi!

mrs j english
13th December 2006, 14:15

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2610/upsetyr6.jpg

KeithD
13th December 2006, 15:21
That's my bed :cwm24:

vbkelly
13th December 2006, 16:49
hehehe so funny!!!!:Help1: :Help1: :Help1: :Help1: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23:

Chrisirene
13th December 2006, 17:17
I like the picture but not in real way :NoNo: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

jbt
13th December 2006, 18:19
lol...nice bed...

:icon_lol:

tiger@tigress
14th December 2006, 00:14
wow thats a deadly bed! the message is very clear... Your fault... lol

robeth
14th December 2006, 05:08
if it includes an ear plug( if u have a snoring hubby) , its like being single again!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: