PDA

View Full Version : 46 years young male seeking life partner

Pete67
20th December 2009, 11:51
:Hellooo: I am a single male living on the south coast of England. I am putting this thread here because I would like to meet a Philipina lady for friendship, relationship and marriage. It is difficult for me to travel to Phils due to family entanglements, :bigcry: so ideally would like to connect with someone in UK. I would describe myself as strong, caring, kind, quiet, strong work ethic, and honest. I work in finance and also studying with OU for a qualification in Health and Social care. I am not sure how we can contact each other but I am on Facebook as Pete Ring, with the same photo as here on the Forum. Hope to hear from you soon:)

Pete67
20th December 2009, 19:48
Now now ladies please form an orderly queue...

Tawi2
20th December 2009, 20:09
Liz didnt work out Pete?:Erm:

Pete67
20th December 2009, 20:11
Nah, texted her four times over the space of two weeks and no reply whatsoever...

Tawi2
20th December 2009, 21:43
:santa:She might be out of the country mate,she went to Singapore last christmas,maybe back to Pinas this?I will get some more numbers,I just dont mix with that circle nowadays so dont see as many single ladies,might get some numbers over christmas

Pete67
20th December 2009, 21:45
:santa:She might be out of the country mate,she went to Singapore last christmas,maybe back to Pinas this?I will get some more numbers,I just dont mix with that circle nowadays so dont see as many single ladies,might get some numbers over christmas

Hey thanks Tawi, :):):)
I would like to rep you up but think I a don't have that yet, so maybe I just keep posting..

Pete67
20th December 2009, 21:45
Hey thanks Tawi, :):):)
I would like to rep you up but think I a don't have that yet, so maybe I just keep posting..

Like this:)

Pete67
20th December 2009, 21:47
Like this:)

and this! OK this is the last post I post just for the sake of getting a record of doing of loads of posts, in this thread anyway mmmwwwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Tawi2
20th December 2009, 21:47
Its cool pete,dont worry about it,I will try and get a number or two over the christmas :)

Arthur Little
21st December 2009, 01:39
I am not sure how we can contact each other but I am on Facebook as Pete *Ring

:rolleyes: Easy, peasy ... all the respondents need do is *"ring" Pete!

Pete67
21st December 2009, 15:48
:rolleyes: Easy, peasy ... all the respondents need do is *"ring" Pete!

Ha! or just give Pete a ring ....:BouncyHappy:

Florge
21st December 2009, 20:39
hey... offer still stands??? have a co-worker who is also looking for a life partner... she's my former project manager... smart lady and cute...

PM me if you're interested... hmmm... that doesn't sound nice to me... LOL

aromulus
21st December 2009, 20:48
hey... offer still stands??? have a co-worker who is also looking for a life partner... she's my former project manager... smart lady and cute...

Between Florge and Tawi, we have a right pair of fixers on the forum....:icon_lol:

Been trying to get rid of my sis in law for ages, but they keep sending her back....:doh

Florge
21st December 2009, 21:20
fixers?? LOL

aryM
21st December 2009, 23:23
:Hellooo: I am a single male living on the south coast of England. I am putting this thread here because I would like to meet a Philipina lady for friendship, relationship and marriage. It is difficult for me to travel to Phils due to family entanglements, :bigcry: so ideally would like to connect with someone in UK. I would describe myself as strong, caring, kind, quiet, strong work ethic, and honest. I work in finance and also studying with OU for a qualification in Health and Social care. I am not sure how we can contact each other but I am on Facebook as Pete Ring, with the same photo as here on the Forum. Hope to hear from you soon:)

Hello Pete..! I have added you on facebook. I have a friend that I would like you to meet, she doesn't have an account here. I will introduce her to you in Facebook.:)

Pete67
21st December 2009, 23:31

PM me if you're interested... hmmm... that doesn't sound nice to me... LOL

Hey Florge thank you! I can't PM yet, not enough posts but will send message to your profile :Hellooo:

Pete67
21st December 2009, 23:39
Hello Pete..! I have added you on facebook. I have a friend that I would like you to meet, she doesn't have an account here. I will introduce her to you in Facebook.:)

Wow thanks, going on facebook now thanks!:)

Pete67
22nd December 2009, 01:24
Hey Florge thank you! I can't PM yet, not enough posts but will send message to your profile :Hellooo:

Connected via Facebook!

maria_and_matt
22nd December 2009, 10:31
Connected via Facebook!

yeheyyy all is looking good! goodluck on your search,,,

Pete67
22nd December 2009, 11:33
yeheyyy all is looking good! goodluck on your search,,,

Thanks, I have a good feelings about all this:xxgrinning--00xx3: