PDA

View Full Version : Happier now.

Alan
17th December 2009, 22:51
It has not been an easy last couple of months for Hanna and I. First we get the news of Dom's heart attack - then I attempt to splat myself all over a certain road in Cebu - to cap it all, Hanna loses her 'nearest and dearest.'

Last night, a friend on Facebook posted a you tube video of John Lennon singing Stand By Me. I spent the next 4 hours listening to, and watching, the legend that was John!!

I feel so much happier now - God bless you John - and thank you for the music!!

Al.:)

fred
18th December 2009, 06:47
I think we are having the usual spaghetti and pancit with a bannana balanced on top.

aromulus
18th December 2009, 08:18
Thanks for the thought, mate, but now that things are kind of settled, you should concentrate on......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaLfDnShEn0

Enjoy.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
18th December 2009, 14:56
Good News Sir, Lets hope 2010 is far better for Hanna and You:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
18th December 2009, 15:10
Good News Sir, Lets hope 2010 is far better for Hanna and You:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Andy - Merry Christmas to you and yours!

pocahontas
19th December 2009, 22:27
It has not been an easy last couple of months for Hanna and I. First we get the news of Dom's heart attack - then I attempt to splat myself all over a certain road in Cebu - to cap it all, Hanna loses her 'nearest and dearest.'

Last night, a friend on Facebook posted a you tube video of John Lennon singing Stand By Me. I spent the next 4 hours listening to, and watching, the legend that was John!!

I feel so much happier now - God bless you John - and thank you for the music!!

:Hellooo: ive been reading and follow your sorrows though i have not leave a comment where i know youll be fine with the lots of good advisor we have here in forum, but now i want to say and leave a comment specially when i heard the song of john lennon and watch him singing. there's no doubt that after watching that youll be fine better as i feel that too..:)

dont worry guys even life is about meeting obstacles but show the world that theres millions of reasons to smile...:)

merry x'mas for both of u and a happy new year narin..:D

liane
20th December 2009, 11:04
Glad to hear your feeling more happy now:xxgrinning--00xx3: