PDA

View Full Version : just a few questions for Mr.Administrator and to anybody....

Mrs Daddy
5th December 2006, 12:14
Dear Mr. Administrator Sir,

I myself and my hubby got some questions to ask regarding about NHS (National Health Service),if a spouse of a certain british national could use the NHS services or would need private medical insurance?also would my husband have to pay national insurance contribution for me?or i could use NHS after my two years of stay in england?

hope we could hear from you soon.thanks and more power to your site!!!

KeithD
5th December 2006, 14:40
You can use the NH as you wish, but need to register with a GP.

If they ask are you an asylum seeker.....say yes....they will then offer you a private room....a free 5 bedroom house....benefits.....a job with full tax allowances.....and for the free bonus prize....tell them your a Muslim :xxgrinning--00xx3: :NoNo:

Mrs Daddy
6th December 2006, 12:01
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: a muslim from philippines!!!

KeithD
6th December 2006, 17:25
...and if they say anything you don't like, just say; "Is it cos I'm black???" :D

russ01539
6th December 2006, 22:16
You can use the NH as you wish, but need to register with a GP.

If they ask are you an asylum seeker.....say yes....they will then offer you a private room....a free 5 bedroom house....benefits.....a job with full tax allowances.....and for the free bonus prize....tell them your a Muslim :xxgrinning--00xx3: :NoNo:

ANd throw a few kids into the equation too. Then they'll gve you 2 five bedroom houses and knock them through to create your very own council estate mansion. :NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo: