PDA

View Full Version : Aesthetic Nurses

Saver
14th December 2009, 10:51
Are there any nurses here doing facial aesthetics, like filler and botox? I teach in the South of the UK and have only come across 1 Filipina. It would be nice to meet more!!

KeithD
14th December 2009, 10:57
.....and have only come across 1 Filipina.....
I'm not even going to respond to that :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
14th December 2009, 14:27
Are there any nurses here doing *facial aesthetics, like filler and botox? I teach in the South of the UK and have only come across 1 Filipina. It would be nice to meet more!!

:Erm: Can't really help you *there! But would like to "save face" by welcoming you to the forum ... where you can always rely on some kind of friendly response. :Hellooo:

MarBell379
14th December 2009, 16:34
I love a good facial ;)

aromulus
14th December 2009, 20:04
Botox....???

I cannot understand why women like to have that stuff injected, and end up having lips like an old trout...???:Erm:

Tawi2
14th December 2009, 21:55
Shouldnt really recount this but it is near Christmas:Erm:My old mate who still lives in Asia,and is married to a pinay:rolleyes:used to have an odd sense of humour :rolleyes:We used to frequent Neptunes,Pussycats,and my fave,Big Apple in Hong Kongs Wanchai district,it was very rare indeed back then to leave one of those establishments alone(I once got my hand stroked by a pinoy/chinese bayot who wanted to take me back to his flat:cwm24:)as we both had a few quid and my mate was exceptionally fit and good looking,he used to attract women like flies around a horse manure pile and I used to get fobbed off with their less attractive,though often more interesting mates :rolleyes:He had an warped idea of fun and told quite a few ladies over the years that "Facials" would cure their pimples :NoNo:and we all know how sensitive some pinays are about their pimply complexions :bigcry:Sorry for taking the thread down a peg or two but it had already started sliding downhill :ARsurrender:

Pete67
20th December 2009, 22:11
Botox....???

I cannot understand why women like to have that stuff injected, and end up having lips like an old trout...???:Erm:

I thought that was the point of a facial?

SteveTalaga
21st December 2009, 03:44
Is there much of a call for aestheticians in the UK? I have a friend in Manila who is an aesthetician at Forever Flawless who would love the chance to work over here.

darren-b
21st December 2009, 08:41
Is there much of a call for aestheticians in the UK? I have a friend in Manila who is an aesthetician at Forever Flawless who would love the chance to work over here.

As would many people in the Philippines. The problem is unless they are highly qualified and currently relatively highly paid (which I guess they won't be) they will not qualify for a work visa.

aromulus
21st December 2009, 09:55
I thought that was the point of a facial?

What...?:Erm:

To have an expressionless face with lips like a dead fish and eyes like peeholes in the snow...???:doh

SteveTalaga
21st December 2009, 11:25
As would many people in the Philippines. The problem is unless they are highly qualified and currently relatively highly paid (which I guess they won't be) they will not qualify for a work visa.Nursing degree and about 2 months internal training at FF plus a year or 2 work experience there and paid a pittance - Not sufficient for a work visa me thinks! Now I will have to marry her instead :laugher:

Pete67
21st December 2009, 15:35
What...?:Erm:

To have an expressionless face with lips like a dead fish and eyes like peeholes in the snow...???:doh

I was thinking about the first part of your post:)

I cannot understand why women like to have that stuff injected