PDA

View Full Version : My first day at work

Jonnywina
9th December 2009, 17:53
Hello everyone! I have told you that I will give you an update on how my first day at work went. So I did start working last Friday. The 4TH of December. I worked 12 hours and also 12 hours the next next day after that! :omg::yikes: it was a long day indeed! I have never worked that long hours my whole life! lol but I tell you what? I like it! It was a long day but you never really notice the time. It's always busy. I like it like that..I'd rather keep doing something than thinking of something to do next..or worse sitting and waiting till your time is over. My 2Nd day wasn't bad either.

I am now on my 4TH day at work now. Was glad I had a day OFF last Sunday and Monday. :) Busy week for me again :) and Oh I did make friends already! :cwm12::icon_lol::D and met 2 Filipinas. It was nice.

Wina

Dedworth
9th December 2009, 17:57
Good for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
9th December 2009, 18:01
Its a lucky person indeed who is happy in their work :xxgrinning--00xx3:You will be getting an invite to the office christmas party soon :)

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 18:26
that`s good news indeed:)

kimmi
9th December 2009, 20:04
congrats winna, its good to know that u like ur job..:)

bornatbirth
9th December 2009, 22:12
thats really good news you have a job that you really enjoy but with the 12 hour day :bigcry: and you made some friends too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

well done :D

liane
10th December 2009, 04:29
Very nice!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
10th December 2009, 10:28
:) Glad to learn you're settling into your new job, Wina ... you truly ARE a winner! God Bless.

Blacklight
6th January 2010, 15:14
when my first day at work, i felt nervous but im still confidence that i can perform well in my position. there are lots of adjustments to do especially to how you will interact to your office mates.

LINK REMOVED

badrock
2nd March 2010, 14:49
wife started work on Monday and lasted a day. She found they were going to use her to recruit filipinos to work in the UK but were going to charge the clients £2600 to get them a caregiver job here. Client had to pay their own air fare and lodging. She didn,t want anyone to blame her if they got into difficulties over here so she left at the end of the day. I told her no worries and that she did right.

keithAngel
2nd March 2010, 17:59
Sounds like a scam education course even if you can work 20 hours at @6 it dont add up:NoNo: