PDA

View Full Version : Any Filipino Dentists in South Wales?

filipina_owl
9th December 2009, 11:34
Hi everyone. Its nice to be back here. I arrive in UK with a spouse visa last november 15 and everything went ok. I miss my friends and other members in the forum and hope you guys are still around.:) Well anyway, since im already here in UK, like most filipina married to brits, we all want to help our husbands. At the moment im expecting so i will have to enjoy my pregnancy first since my husband does not also want me to work at the moment.

But i have a few questions and hope my friends like ji&ma, win2win, abby, ginapeter, scottishbride, members and moderators of this forum could help me with my querries.

How long can i apply for a job? Can i work with a spouse visa?
Are there any filipina dentists in wales? I am a dentist in the philippines and i was wondering if i could land a job in the field of dentistry especially here in wales. I would be happy to work as a dental assistant or a dental hygienist. Or better yet, any healthcare jobs. I just want to help my husband with all the bills etc.

Thank you and hope to hear your replies. I would appreciate it very much. :)

estherboaz
9th December 2009, 11:42
yes you could work with spouse visa.

RickyR
9th December 2009, 15:15
http://www.bda.org/

These people may be able to help you if you want to find out about converting your qualifications

filipina_owl
9th December 2009, 15:24
thanks rickyR..I'll check it out...

Tawi2
9th December 2009, 17:20
There is actually a Pinoy Dentist in Hounslow West,his names Rod,nice guy,so I am guessing you will be able to find employment in the field when your ready :)

Ji&Ma
9th December 2009, 18:21
How long can i apply for a job? Can i work with a spouse visa?

:Hellooo: Glad to see you back :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Welcome in :unitedkingdom: ;)
As far as you came in here on spouse visa - YES you can start working straight away.
Good luck in your quest for work...

filipina_owl
10th December 2009, 12:39
Thanks for all the replies guys. I really appreciate it. Yes nice to see you again ji&ma...:)