PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Good Bye

cheesewiz
8th December 2009, 21:55
Finally, my big move to Australia is finalized I pass my medical exam and got my 2 years working visa. It is very hard for me leaving UK bec this country made my dreams come true in terms of much better life. For the past 6 years living and working here in UK I must say everything is just amazing (except for my lovelife lol). I adopt the culture already I learned so many things in life its really really hard living in a place that you don't know anybody at all specially no family and friends to run to but bec of this difficulties I experienced it made me a better and strong person. I must say I owe it a lot to this country.

All my bags are packed and ready to go lol last sunday all my belongings etc has been collected to send to Phils (balikbayan boxes) and this coming weekend my friends and colleagues at work will have a farewell program for me for just 15 mins and thinking about it makes me cry already and makes me really sad I miss them all that's for sure.

I am flying to Phils on Tuesday and I can't wait to see my family too and the hustle and bustle in Phils. I will be staying there for almost 6 weeks. I am very excited too bec its nice to celebrate Christmas and New year with my family around nothing beats festive season in Phils ofcourse. I am going to spend a lot of time with my family while I am there coz havent seen them for 3 years now and some friends too. Going to some places there as well with my parents like Boracay, Cebu then Bohol. I would like to bring them in Hongkong but my mother has no passport its a lot of hassle for her to get one so may be next time.

So, 2010 for me will be another chapter of my life and another adjustment in terms of place, working enviroment and meeting new people. I am not worried now as I use to be I learned to take things as it is and make my way out of it. I am going to start my job in Australia 01 Feb 2010 but I am going there 2 weeks early to organize my place I am going to stay and make myself a bit familiar the way of life there. Finding location of banks, bus/train stations, shops and malls lol. I am hoping I can open an account easily there using HSBC as I am with them for the 5 years here in UK or living in UK might be an advantage for me lol. Good thing is, its summer there that time of the year I think?

So, there you go I am very excited with my new life again, another new year to look forward and new beginnings for me. And hopefully I can find my prince charming there. Anyway, I won't be leaving the forum I will post as soon as I can when I arrive in Australia to let you know all how things go for me.

Australia here I come!!!

LadyJ
8th December 2009, 22:15
Hi Cheesewiz goodluck for your plans... I hope you wont forget us to drop a message here once you're in Australia.

Tawi2
8th December 2009, 23:20
Good luck in your new life Cheese,hope Mr Right is antipodean,dont let this be your last post,stay in touch :)

Ana_may365
9th December 2009, 00:06
good luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:and all the best for ur new life in aussie land:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Sophie
9th December 2009, 01:13
All the best on your move to australia cheesewiz and enjoy your xmas holiday in pinas :)

allyn
9th December 2009, 01:38
good luck cheesewiz!!!
so happy for you:BouncyHappy:

liane
9th December 2009, 04:48
Good luck cheesewiz:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
9th December 2009, 07:07
good luck cheesewiz :xxgrinning--00xx3:

it's a along way to go to find a hubby :D

pennybarry
9th December 2009, 09:27
Well well cheez! I admire you for following your goal and principles.
Aussie is a nice country too.
Just that the hardest for you will be your adjustment period.
Goodluck!

bornatbirth
9th December 2009, 11:20
so you made the decision to move down under,lets hope all will go well for! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and lets hope you meet your crocodile dundee :icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
9th December 2009, 11:31
wish you all the best:)

kimmi
9th December 2009, 20:14
goodluck cheezwiz and wishing u all the best in life..:)

keithAngel
9th December 2009, 22:43
All the best downunder :omg: and with the new job and language:D

Sim11UK
9th December 2009, 23:15
You're quite an adventurer, not afraid of a challenge...Stops boredom setting in. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck! keep us posted, as to how you are getting on.

In the meantime, enjoy your well earned rest with your family. :philippines: :Wave:

Arthur Little
10th December 2009, 12:45
You've made you decision ... GO FOR IT! I wish you every success "down-under". :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
10th December 2009, 14:36
Making a decision was so hard and I guess u made the right choice,and to let you know I admire you for that you're such a strong woman (girl power:D):xxgrinning--00xx3:..Goodluck and Have safe trip...Pasko na sa Pinas go..go..go Welcome home:Hellooo::Hellooo:

katie37pinayuk
10th December 2009, 15:09
i really admire your courage. i wish you goodluck in all aspect. you're truly a winner :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
10th December 2009, 15:15
Follow your rainbow cheese,even if you dont find the pot of gold at the end its fun looking,be lucky :xxgrinning--00xx3: