PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong with Liverpool....???

aromulus
8th December 2009, 09:16
Yesterday, I took Jet to Speke, Liverpool, for the NI number interview.

Parked the car, as you do, and proceeded to go into the Jobshop annexe, were the interview would be held.

About 45 minutes later, we returned to the car and realized that my Satnav was still on the dash board in plain view of pedestrian traffic....:omg:

One of two reasons for this lapse I reckon....

1 - Satnav not good enough... (Garmin 2610):NoNo:

2 - All scousers in need of a visit to Specsavers for eye tests...:NoNo:

KeithD
8th December 2009, 09:37
Speke is just on the outskirts, we tend to cluster around the middle of the 'Pool. Plus having seen your car I'm surprised they never left 20 quid under the wiper for you :D

Alan
8th December 2009, 11:14
I use SatNav to get OUT of Liverpool!!

Al.:)

Dedworth
8th December 2009, 11:22
All the scallies were getting lagered up at "The Jolly Giro"

aposhark
8th December 2009, 14:02
Something wrong with Liverpool....???

Yes, they are not winning the games they should be with the money they have spent :Bouncy:

If there is to be a shared stadium Everton could be sharing it with a bankrupt club within a few years :laugher:

Sorry to transgress but I couldn't resist ;)

KeithD
8th December 2009, 15:44
If there is to be a shared stadium Everton could be sharing it with a bankrupt club within a few years :laugher:
A bit like Chelski & ManU who are in more debt :)

IainBusby
8th December 2009, 17:08
Parked the car, as you do

When I used to go to Liverpool regularly in the 70's, whenever you went to park your car there was always a young scally hanging around who'd say "mind your car mister" and if you didn't accept his kind offer and pay him it usually meant that your car would have no wheels when you got back.

aposhark
8th December 2009, 17:18
I use SatNav to get OUT of Liverpool!!

Al.:)

I would imagine you'd be happy to see Liverpool after being in the Philippines for so long, Alan.

Well, at least wait until it gets warmer :yikes:as we have a nippy day today in what has been a really warm November and December so far.

My wife said she didn't like the heat in the Philippines and that she "likes the cold". She is presently under two duvets and probably dreams of sweating again in her own climate :36_1_26[1]:

triple5
8th December 2009, 17:32
For somebody who was born in the great city of Liverpool I find some of the comments on this thread rather offensive. Rest assured, I'll be complaining to the mods, and I hope by the time I've come back from collecting me jiro and having me hair permed these comments will be removed :D

KeithD
8th December 2009, 17:34
She is presently under two duvets and probably dreams of sweating again in her own climate :36_1_26[1]:
Turn the heating on ya tight sod :D It's always 70+ in our house :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
8th December 2009, 17:56
For somebody who was born in the great city of Liverpool I find some of the comments on this thread rather offensive. Rest assured, I'll be complaining to the mods, and I hope by the time I've come back from collecting me jiro and having me hair permed these comments will be removed :D

Your perm does need urgent attention :D but it's a good scouse 'tache

http://www.tvscoop.tv/yosser_hughes.jpg

triple5
8th December 2009, 18:10
Gizza job :icon_lol:

aposhark
8th December 2009, 18:50
Turn the heating on ya tight sod :D It's always 70+ in our house :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Aha there's the rub......heating is on.
My beauty is really feeling the cold though.
EEEEEk

aposhark
8th December 2009, 18:54
Your perm does need urgent attention :D but it's a good scouse 'tache

http://www.tvscoop.tv/yosser_hughes.jpg

Bernard Hill - A fine actor.
His voice often is often heard doing narrations on the telly too.

KeithD
8th December 2009, 19:02
Bernard Hill - A fine actor.
His voice often is often heard doing narrations on the telly too.
'e killed me rabbits :bigcry:

IainBusby
8th December 2009, 19:59

Is your name Barry by any chance? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

triple5
8th December 2009, 20:42
Have we met Iain? Maybe you know me mam and dad, Bobby & Sheila :D

KeithD
8th December 2009, 21:24
First me rabbits.....then my uncle buried under the patio in Brookie :bigcry:

IainBusby
8th December 2009, 21:31

No, I don't think so, but I believe I used to know a friend of yours called Terry, you know the one, Kevin Keegan style permed hair, moustache and shell suit etc, I once thought that maybe all scousers looked like that. :D

KeithD
8th December 2009, 22:21
.... I once thought that maybe all scouser looked like that. :D
We did.... but we dress down now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
8th December 2009, 22:25

:D

aposhark
9th December 2009, 15:30

Don't want to know how you keep yourself warm in the winter, thanks :Sex: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: