PDA

View Full Version : Hi from new member

wasted
5th December 2009, 11:27
Hello, It's good to be here.

I have been together with my Filipina wife for approx 15 years. We met and married in the Philippines, and have been in UK for 10 years.
I came across this site when trying to answer a few questions for a friend who's fiance has just arrived here in UK.
Cheers!

liane
5th December 2009, 11:34
Hi there, welcome to the forum!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

jonathan47
5th December 2009, 11:37
welcome and i think you will have a wealth of useful information for us new guys

j and a

Ana_may365
5th December 2009, 16:57
WOW!10 years:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:anyway,welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

whiteraven
5th December 2009, 22:29
welcome to the forum wasted:Hellooo::Hellooo:

belfast_dude
5th December 2009, 23:04
welcome dude...mr wasted the newest member to the coolest forum on the web

jaishann
6th December 2009, 00:57
Hello, It's good to be here.

I have been together with my Filipina wife for approx 15 years. We met and married in the Philippines, and have been in UK for 10 years.
I came across this site when trying to answer a few questions for a friend who's fiance has just arrived here in UK.
Cheers!

welcome

laurel
6th December 2009, 01:03
hi and welcome

RuBiX
6th December 2009, 01:44
Welcome here in the forum...I'm sure you will not be a waste here coz i reckon you know a lot of information to help others here and me as well in the future:cwm12::cwm12:

I hope you are not wasted when you answer queries..lol..joke...:icon_lol::D
Cheers wasted..

Welcome and Enjoy!!!

scottishbride
6th December 2009, 07:01
Welcome to the forum!

Arthur Little
6th December 2009, 15:33
Welcome here in the forum...I'm sure you will not be a waste here coz i reckon you know a lot of information to help others here and me as well in the future:cwm12::cwm12:

Welcome and Enjoy!!!

:iagree: Your time will NEVER be wasted here :NoNo: ... because there is always so much going on! Indeed, it would be no exaggeration if I were to add that this friendly and helpful forum has become an essential component in MY life ... as it surely HAS in the lives of most of the other regulars!

Welcome to our fellowship; we look forward to reading your input. :Hellooo:

wasted
6th December 2009, 23:18
Thank you all. The Philippines has been a big part of my life for a long time now so it seems I'm in the right place.