PDA

View Full Version : Good news!

Ji&Ma
2nd December 2009, 13:11
Today is our happy day because my dear wife Maricel finally got her EEA2 Residence card of a Family Member of an EEA National, hooray :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:
It was surprisingly quick process for us as we posted the EEA2 application together with necessary documents only on Nov 7-th and - voilą - passport has been returned to us today with the "Residence Documentation" sticker inside :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Well done UKBA, maybe it was meant as a reward for our loooong wait for the fiancee visa (17 weeks) ;) :D
Good - time to start looking for work... :omg:

chancy
2nd December 2009, 13:30
Today is our happy day because my dear wife Maricel finally got her EEA2 Residence card of a Family Member of an EEA National, hooray :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:
It was surprisingly quick process for us as we posted the EEA2 application together with necessary documents only on Nov 7-th and - voilą - passport has been returned to us today with the "Residence Documentation" sticker inside :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Well done UKBA, maybe it was meant as a reward for our loooong wait for the fiancee visa (17 weeks) ;) :D

Hi Ji&Ma,

Congratulations! So happy to hear this. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: What a wonderful Christmas present!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

My turn to submit my papers in few weeks time I guess. We'll do it the moment I arrive.

Cheers! Chancy

Ji&Ma
2nd December 2009, 13:32
Hi Ji&Ma,

Congratulations! So happy to hear this. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: What a wonderful Christmas present!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

My turn to submit my papers in few weeks time I guess. We'll do it the moment I arrive.

Cheers! Chancy

Thank you very much and fingers crossed for you - hope they will process it so quickly as our application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
2nd December 2009, 14:15
Congratulations!!! :Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

liane
2nd December 2009, 14:19
Congratulations!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
It's fun reading good news like this:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Arthur Little
2nd December 2009, 18:38

:) Great news, Jiri ... heartiest Congratulations to Maricel! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

acs
2nd December 2009, 19:17
congrats :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

eula mackay
2nd December 2009, 19:34
congratulations and good luck on the job hunting!!!

Ji&Ma
3rd December 2009, 09:00
Thank you very much everybody :Hellooo:
Hope we will be lucky with the job hunt...
Another BIG plus is that we can go to my home country (Czech Republic) for Christmas without the need for visa to see my parents and friends. Haven't been there for a year and my Maricel can't wait to see them (and my folks to see her)...;)
Getting pretty excited now :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Sim11UK
3rd December 2009, 09:26
Good for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:...I was wondering where you came from...Should be a good christmas for you. :)

Ji&Ma
3rd December 2009, 09:33
Good for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:...I was wondering where you came from...Should be a good christmas for you. :)

And I hope it is going to be WHITE Christmas back in there as well as Maricel haven't seen snow yet in her life - except on the TV ;) :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
3rd December 2009, 09:40
Pinays seem to be fascinated by snow. One of my wifes sisters lives in Pennsylvania, where they get plenty during the winter...I think she is keen to experience it.

Mind you, I get quite excited when it snows here too. :)

Sophie
6th December 2009, 17:59

congratulations Ji&Ma, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leo
6th December 2009, 18:07
well done good luck on the hunt for a job