PDA

View Full Version : Are You Interested? It's a sure thing !!!

scotsfiancee
30th November 2006, 19:41
Hi All,

As fellow punters I thought I would let you know if your interested that I've been given the opportunity to buy a half of a race horse.

I'm not cashed up at the moment so I wondered if any of you would like to buy a share of my half of the horse.

I enclose a picture of the horse in full gallop below. If you're interested give me a shout and we'll discuss details.

scroll...................................

http://www.2gn.net/images/jYE12047.gif
:D

gingxrick
30th November 2006, 20:39
ha ha ha
this is a good one Scots??/ oh by the way is it true that you came from lapasan CDO this is were Gings family stay, the name of her family is Casing...

KeithD
30th November 2006, 22:09
The French ate the other half :angry:

scotsfiancee
30th November 2006, 23:51
ha ha ha
this is a good one Scots??/ oh by the way is it true that you came from lapasan CDO this is were Gings family stay, the name of her family is Casing...

:NoNo:

who told you that i am from lapasan? that's far.............

scotsfiancee
30th November 2006, 23:53
The French ate the other half :angry:

Why french?? its maybe the spanish ate it? :cwm3:

tiger@tigress
1st December 2006, 02:25
lol

Thanks funny and still runs fast with two legs.... is that the front or back?.....

M@@

Louella
1st December 2006, 09:08
:NoNo:

who told you that i am from lapasan? that's far.............

Hello Scot,

Mabuhay! It's me who told Ging about it....sorry its a wrong info. :doh It's Wheela Daddy comes from there, right? Got confused yesterday in d conference.
But anyway Scot, finally i met & saw you in d webcam! Thanks! I'm sure Boss Keith will be eager to join in our conference just to see you! Cheers! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
1st December 2006, 09:19
Hello Scot,

Mabuhay! It's me who told Ging about it....sorry its a wrong info. :doh It's Wheela Daddy comes from there, right? Got confused yesterday in d conference.
But anyway Scot, finally i met & saw you in d webcam! Thanks! I'm sure Boss Keith will be eager to join in our conference just to see you! Cheers! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

can i Join? :Erm: :Hellooo:

IainBusby
1st December 2006, 10:22
But anyway Scot, finally i met & saw you in d webcam!

Yes Folks, it's official, scotsfiancee is real, I actually saw her on the webcam yesterday when she was chatting to the wife. Still no pic on the avatar yet though.

scotsfiancee
1st December 2006, 10:25
Oh come on guys.................................. :Brick:

KeithD
1st December 2006, 11:54
Yes Folks, it's official, scotsfiancee is real, I actually saw her on the webcam yesterday when she was chatting to the wife. Still no pic on the avatar yet though.

Could you see her eyes through the brown paper bag?? :rolleyes:

tiger@tigress
1st December 2006, 14:58

Yes IanBusby she is for real i was her too...

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
1st December 2006, 17:49
I have a picture of her in my head.....:rolleyes:

http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/1turtle.jpg

scotsfiancee
1st December 2006, 21:41
That's too disgusting boss :vomit-smiley-011:

Anyways, no one is interested to that half of the horse :23_111_9[1]:

50/50 price

:D