PDA

View Full Version : Will Start Working On FRiday Dec. 4, 09

Jonnywina
1st December 2009, 14:20
Hiya all! I finally got all my requirements done for my job. Had my Disclosure Cert. for Police clearance. Also got my NI. The Nursing home called me and said that everything is okay with my papers and that I can start working this Friday December 4. I'm so glad. Will also have my induction that day. It's a very odd day to start your work isn't it? on a Friday. I suppose it has something to do with the Shift..and Oh boy, the police check took 4 weeks! lol

I start at 7:45 am this Friday. Wish me luck!!! will update you on how my first day at work was. It should be exciting. There are 4 Filipinos working in there so it should be nice Will have my induction that day as well. I'm hoping everything goes well..

God had truly blessed me with a lot of things..having a wonderful husband, getting a job I've always wanted, giving me the chance to get to know people from different walks of life..having a wonderful parent and a brother..it's like everything has fallen in to the right place and I haven't even asked for it All I wanted is to be with my husband..for this, I am very grateful for what I have..and for what will come in the future.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing that your husband is proud of you and your parents as well for what you have achieved so far

Wina

joebloggs
1st December 2009, 19:07
, the police check took 4 weeks! lol

it should have took 4 seconds, all they had to do was type your name in the police national computer and 'the computer says no' what were they doing for 4 wks :rolleyes: :NEW5:

good luck with your new job :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
1st December 2009, 19:10
goodluck wina hope everyting went well on ur first day..:)

pocahontas
3rd December 2009, 06:54
it should have took 4 seconds, all they had to do was type your name in the police national computer and 'the computer says no' what were they doing for 4 wks :rolleyes: :NEW5:

good luck with your new job :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Hellooo:well just want to say something bout this crb. your right and im thinking that too it should be fast..but you know what its not. i have a cousin here working in a nursing home and also a friend who work in too which both take a month for their crb. the good thing for my friend is the nursing home pay for that which is also about 30 pounds. or 50 i think. :D

pocahontas
3rd December 2009, 06:58
Hiya all! I finally got all my requirements done for my job. Had my Disclosure Cert. for Police clearance. Also got my NI. The Nursing home called me and said that everything is okay with my papers and that I can start working this Friday December 4. I'm so glad. Will also have my induction that day. It's a very odd day to start your work isn't it? on a Friday. I suppose it has something to do with the Shift..and Oh boy, the police check took 4 weeks! lol

I start at 7:45 am this Friday. Wish me luck!!! will update you on how my first day at work was. It should be exciting. There are 4 Filipinos working in there so it should be nice Will have my induction that day as well. I'm hoping everything goes well..

God had truly blessed me with a lot of things..having a wonderful husband, getting a job I've always wanted, giving me the chance to get to know people from different walks of life..having a wonderful parent and a brother..it's like everything has fallen in to the right place and I haven't even asked for it All I wanted is to be with my husband..for this, I am very grateful for what I have..and for what will come in the future.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing that your husband is proud of you and your parents as well for what you have achieved so far

Wina

:Hellooo:..wow so many jobs now..hehe i know the feelings getting a job and we are all happy for you opps...i dont know in others..:icon_lol::Erm: good luck to your big induction day..btw just want to share since you mention induction i wil have too well not induction yeat but might be get through there coz i have an interview as a bank care in nursing home this Dec 10..:D so hope keep us post also bout what happned to your induction and everything you wanna share..:) again congratulations..treat...hehejoke:xxgrinning--00xx3: