PDA

View Full Version : Will Start Working On FRiday Dec. 4, 09

Jonnywina
1st December 2009, 14:17
Hiya all! I finally got all my requirements done for my job. Had my Disclosure Cert. for Police clearance. Also got my NI. The Nursing home called me and said that everything is okay with my papers and that I can start working this Friday December 4. I'm so glad. :) Will also have my induction that day. It's a very odd day to start your work isn't it? on a Friday. I suppose it has something to do with the Shift..and Oh boy, the police check took 4 weeks! lol

I start at 7:45 am this Friday. Wish me luck!!! :) will update you on how my first day at work was. It should be exciting. There are 4 Filipinos working in there so it should be nice :) Will have my induction that day as well. I'm hoping everything goes well..

God had truly blessed me with a lot of things..having a wonderful husband, getting a job I've always wanted, giving me the chance to get to know people from different walks of life..having a wonderful parent and a brother..it's like everything has fallen in to the right place and I haven't even asked for it :) All I wanted is to be with my husband..for this, I am very grateful for what I have..and for what will come in the future.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing that your husband is proud of you and your parents as well for what you have achieved so far :):cwm12::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm38:

Wina

Ann07
1st December 2009, 14:20
Wow...goodluck my dear:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
1st December 2009, 14:23
Hiya all! I finally got all my requirements done for my job. Had my Disclosure Cert. for Police clearance. Also got my NI. The Nursing home called me and said that everything is okay with my papers and that I can start working this Friday December 4. I'm so glad. :) Will also have my induction that day. It's a very odd day to start your work isn't it? on a Friday. I suppose it has something to do with the Shift..and Oh boy, the police check took 4 weeks! lol

I start at 7:45 am this Friday. Wish me luck!!! :) will update you on how my first day at work was. It should be exciting. There are 4 Filipinos working in there so it should be nice :) Will have my induction that day as well. I'm hoping everything goes well..

God had truly blessed me with a lot of things..having a wonderful husband, getting a job I've always wanted, giving me the chance to get to know people from different walks of life..having a wonderful parent and a brother..it's like everything has fallen in to the right place and I haven't even asked for it :) All I wanted is to be with my husband..for this, I am very grateful for what I have..and for what will come in the future.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing that your husband is proud of you and your parents as well for what you have achieved so far :):cwm12::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm38:

Wina

:BouncyHappy: That's great news, Wina ... you truly ARE a 'win(ner!)' ... and I wish you every happiness in your new career.

Jonnywina
1st December 2009, 14:32
thank you Arthur :)

Jonnywina
1st December 2009, 14:33
thank you Ann

pennybarry
1st December 2009, 14:56
Goodluck in your career! :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

liane
1st December 2009, 14:59
Congratulations!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
I know you'll enjoy your work since it's something you want to do :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
1st December 2009, 18:02
Well done and good luck on Friday :xxgrinning--00xx3:. I hope the tax/deductions aren't too much of a shock when you get your first payslip

South-east boy
2nd December 2009, 01:59
Good luck on your first day-I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Jonnywina
2nd December 2009, 13:35
Well done and good luck on Friday :xxgrinning--00xx3:. I hope the tax/deductions aren't too much of a shock when you get your first payslip

Oh I'm shocked already seeing my husband's tax deduction on his payslip!!! :yikes::omg::Brick::bigcry::doh:Erm::angry::censored::cwm23: I can't really do anything :NoNo: so I'm expecting it'll be the same on mine!! Oh Lord!!! :doh

Ann07
2nd December 2009, 16:56
Oh I'm shocked already seeing my husband's tax deduction on his payslip!!! :yikes::omg::Brick::bigcry::doh:Erm::angry::censored::cwm23: I can't really do anything :NoNo: so I'm expecting it'll be the same on mine!! Oh Lord!!! :doh

tax man grrrrrrrrrrrr expect more:doh:doh:doh

aug06_2006
2nd December 2009, 17:02
Good luck!

Leo
2nd December 2009, 17:36
good luck for friday you might get a pay cheque for christmas

Dedworth
2nd December 2009, 19:08

Wina

You will be even more shocked when you realise that your tax will be used to support idle, cheating wasters like these

Dutch mother posed as penniless Somalian immigrant to claim £70,000 benefits

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1232386/Dutch-mother-posed-penniless-Somalian-immigrant-claim-70-000-benefits.html#ixzz0YYX6n8qa

Taxpayers pay £1,600-a-week for family of ex-asylum seekers to live in luxury five-storey home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1231795/Taxpayers-pay-1-600-week-family-ex-asylum-seekers-live-luxury-storey-home.html#ixzz0YYXIuLJW

Afghan family STILL in seven-bed £1.2m house taxpayer has been funding for a year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1232267/Jobless-Afghan-family-living-3k-week-house-funded-taxpayers.html#ixzz0YYXW76us

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Jonnywina
3rd December 2009, 12:13
Wina

You will be even more shocked when you realise that your tax will be used to support idle, cheating wasters like these

Dutch mother posed as penniless Somalian immigrant to claim £70,000 benefits

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1232386/Dutch-mother-posed-penniless-Somalian-immigrant-claim-70-000-benefits.html#ixzz0YYX6n8qa

Taxpayers pay £1,600-a-week for family of ex-asylum seekers to live in luxury five-storey home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1231795/Taxpayers-pay-1-600-week-family-ex-asylum-seekers-live-luxury-storey-home.html#ixzz0YYXIuLJW

Afghan family STILL in seven-bed £1.2m house taxpayer has been funding for a year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1232267/Jobless-Afghan-family-living-3k-week-house-funded-taxpayers.html#ixzz0YYXW76us

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

whatttttttttttttttttttttttt???? :cwm23::Brick::angry::NoNo::omg::yikes::CompBuster::bigcry::cwm24::omg::censored:

South-east boy
5th December 2009, 20:25
So how did it go then?! :Erm:

jaishann
6th December 2009, 02:11
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wina

well done Wina