PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

dacs
1st December 2009, 08:39
Hi Everyone,

My name is Daniel and I am new to these forums so I thought I should do the right thing and introduce myself properly.

I'm 29 years old and my wife is 27, we have been married for over a year and have one beautiful daughter called Leila. Currently I live and work in Phils as a marketing manager for a large U.S environmental monitoring company.

At present we dont really have any plans to return to the UK (except for family trips).

Hope this finds you all well.

Kind regards

Daniel

liane
1st December 2009, 08:59
Welcome to the forum, Daniel.:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Sim11UK
1st December 2009, 09:09
Welcome!...nice intro. You sound quite content. :)

bornatbirth
1st December 2009, 11:38
hello and welcome :Hellooo:

Sophie
1st December 2009, 13:26
welcome to the forum daniel :)

Ana_may365
1st December 2009, 13:35
hiya!Daniel,welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

walesrob
1st December 2009, 14:04
Welcome to the forum Daniel.

Arthur Little
1st December 2009, 14:14
Hi Everyone,

My name is Daniel and I am new to these forums so I thought I should do the right thing and introduce myself properly.

I'm 29 years old and my wife is 27, we have been married for over a year and have one beautiful daughter called Leila. Currently I live and work in Phils as a marketing manager for a large U.S environmental monitoring company.

At present we dont really have any plans to return to the UK (except for family trips).

Hope this finds you all well.

Kind regards

Daniel

:) Welcome to the friendly forum, Daniel! :Erm: ... Are you based in Luzon, Mindanao or the Visayas? :Hellooo:

whiteraven
1st December 2009, 20:39
welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:

dacs
2nd December 2009, 02:59
:) Welcome to the friendly forum, Daniel! :Erm: ... Are you based in Luzon, Mindanao or the Visayas? :Hellooo:

Hi Arthur,

I'm based in north luzon in Pampanga, My work is based in Clark Freeport Zone. Are you also based in Phils?

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Daniel.

nivea
2nd December 2009, 06:59
:Hellooo::Hellooo:hello welcome to the forum...nice introduction..we r happy for u.... :xxgrinning--00xx3: ---nivea and bruce

Jay&Zobel
3rd December 2009, 13:41
Welcome to the forum Daniel!

South-east boy
10th December 2009, 01:47
Hi Daniel, did you meet your wife while working out there or before? Have you lived in many areas there or just the one?

jam07
10th December 2009, 02:29
welcome to the forum! :)

scottishbride
10th December 2009, 08:14
Welcome to the forum!