PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

Toniguy88
30th November 2006, 12:29
Hello everyone!! Im a newbie from hampshire. Been reading this great site and enjoyed it.
Im still on the process of knowing this nice filipina girl from makati and hopefully everything will turn out perfectly well. I met her last month through a friend when she had her holiday here in the uk. Now she's back in phils and im planning to visit her soon.
I hope i'll be one of the lucky blokes here who married a nice filipina and live happily ever after. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
30th November 2006, 12:34
Hi toni welcome in this site,goodluck and wish you all the best to her.

Keep posted :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
30th November 2006, 13:34
I wonder if that avatar ever gets to its destination? :Erm:

gingging
30th November 2006, 14:01
welcome toni....good luck! hope you two will share life together happilly ever after.

Tish
30th November 2006, 16:25
Hello everyone!! Im a newbie from hampshire. Been reading this great site and enjoyed it.
Im still on the process of knowing this nice filipina girl from makati and hopefully everything will turn out perfectly well. I met her last month through a friend when she had her holiday here in the uk. Now she's back in phils and im planning to visit her soon.
I hope i'll be one of the lucky blokes here who married a nice filipina and live happily ever after. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome to the forum Toniguy88:Hellooo:

IainBusby
30th November 2006, 18:20
Hi Toni, nice to see you here, your very welcome.

Louella & Iain.

jbt
30th November 2006, 19:49
Hi Toni,

Goddluck and welcome to the forum.

:)

tiger@tigress
1st December 2006, 02:28

ToniGuy,

Hello and welcome!..... plus good luck...

m@@

tiger@tigress
1st December 2006, 02:31
I wonder if that avatar ever gets to its destination? :Erm:

I hope not towards me as that looks scary.... :yikes: :omg: :yikes: :omg: :yikes:

Toniguy88
1st December 2006, 15:46
Wow! Thank you guys! I feel so welcome. Erm..my avatar is the ex-boss from the company i was working before. He looks like he wanted to eat me after fighting for a car space. Thanks goodness i found a much better job after that.

eljean
1st December 2006, 21:19
:Hellooo: happy searching post here:xxgrinning--00xx3: