PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd upset at home to Besitkas

Win2Win
25th November 2009, 23:20
Man Utd see their 23-match unbeaten run at home in the Champions League ended by a 1-0 defeat to Besiktas.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/europe/8372974.stm)

aromulus
26th November 2009, 08:24
Man Utd see their 23-match unbeaten run at home in the Champions League ended by a 1-0 defeat to Besiktas.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/europe/8372974.stm)

Sorry, but I could not guess where the nearly 6 minutes extra time came from......:Erm:

I saw the Turkish keeper wasting some time towards the end, and got a yellow card for it, but it was during extra time already.

But all in all, no way 5+ minutes.

Good-ish game tho, the young Utd team need to gel that little bit better, and I reckon they will give lots of trouble in future.

Dedworth
26th November 2009, 09:48
Sorry, but I could not guess where the nearly 6 minutes extra time came from......:Erm:

I saw the Turkish keeper wasting some time towards the end, and got a yellow card for it, but it was during extra time already.

But all in all, no way 5+ minutes.

Good-ish game tho, the young Utd team need to gel that little bit better, and I reckon they will give lots of trouble in future.

UEFA have informed their referees that the Sold Trafford SOP is to create time added on to allow the Mancs to score.

Didn't see it - read on the 606 and other boards that the fans are gaining the opinion that Anderson is a waste of both money and space - £17 million I believe and was billed as "the new Ronaldinho" :D........ the new Djemba-Djemba more like

KeithD
26th November 2009, 09:52
Extra time is getting stupid, however the simple fix is to 'stop the match clock' when the ref stops his watch. That way you only play 90 mins which for 99% of the dumb supporters would be acceptable! :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
26th November 2009, 10:24
i really lose interest when fergie plays the 2nd team and cant really see the point in it,when they lose and play badly what experience does that give them :furious3:

even when extra time is given the ref plays even more extra time :Erm: as for playing for just 90 mins,how long is the ball ever in play??

i would of been glad if the game ended after 90 minutes,seems the foreign officials are :censored: at there job too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

September
26th November 2009, 10:30
My first time to watch UK football, hehe because my bf said no "I am Celebrity, get me outta here " he said all the show will stop just to give way to football, nice eh !!:BouncyHappy:

Dedworth
26th November 2009, 10:34
i really lose interest when fergie plays the 2nd team and cant really see the point in it,when they lose and play badly what experience does that give them :furious3:

If they screw up against Wolfsburg and finish 2nd Ferguson will regret this team selection as they may find themselves facing another spanking from the likes of Barcelona :BouncyHappy:

bornatbirth
26th November 2009, 10:39
If they screw up against Wolfsburg and finish 2nd Ferguson will regret this team selection as they may find themselves facing another spanking from the likes of Barcelona :BouncyHappy:

who cares???

at least i wont be bored to death by the non event group games like last night :bigcry:

finally some interest :xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw who beat chelsea last season :Erm: oh and the season before in the champions league :icon_lol: