PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

manilagirl
28th November 2006, 11:38
hi everyone.i have just signed up and curious about what's going on here my name's Bheng,40 yrs old residing in Manila,Philippines.i hope im welcome here eventhough i dont have any relationship to any man in any country but will be glad to open my door to such opportunity if i'll be given a chance.....

This is a good site:xxgrinning--00xx3: ....Nice to be here...Mabuhay!:)

tiger@tigress
28th November 2006, 11:53
hi everyone.i have just signed up and curious about what's going on here my name's Bheng,40 yrs old residing in Manila,Philippines.i hope im welcome here eventhough i dont have any relationship to any man in any country but will be glad to open my door to such opportunity if i'll be given a chance.....

You are welcome in here Bheng..... So your looking forward in getting to know somebody?.....

:cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38:

ginapeterb
28th November 2006, 14:23

Welcome to the Forum Bheng, you never know you might find someone nice on this site, you are very welcome and we are glad to have you, stay close to this forum, and you never know whats around the corner, take care and good to hear from you.

Pete

jbt
29th November 2006, 01:53
hi bheng....

welcome and enjoy the forums here..:)

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gingxrick
29th November 2006, 10:53
Welcome to the forum Bheng, I'm sure you'II enjoy every minute you spend
browsing through everything and will make many friends...
Ricky and Ging.

IainBusby
29th November 2006, 12:50
Nice to see you here Bheng, enjoy.......

Louella And Iain.

andypaul
29th November 2006, 14:04
Welcome Bheng hope you enjoy the website and please remeber you can as well as enjoying the site, give back to the site by helping others with information and your opnions on the many subjects posted on the forum.

Doc898
29th November 2006, 16:37
Welcome Bheng!! Enjoy reading and hope you'll find your prince soon!!

scotsfiancee
29th November 2006, 17:25
Come again :)

KeithD
29th November 2006, 18:09
Come again :)

:NoNo: Keep the bedroom comments off the forum please :rolleyes: