PDA

View Full Version : Help please.

Sis Suze
23rd November 2009, 15:38
Hi all, a couple of weeks ago I removed a thread in which I posted someones full address thinking they were agents for Forex when they weren't (Oooops!)

I now have a text from the person saying that the thread is still there but I can't find it anywhere!

Is there any way I can search for deleted threads on here please?

Thanks
Suze
xxx

Tawi2
23rd November 2009, 15:46
Go into your profile,,,,then into statistics....then all threads started by yourself :Erm:Check them out and find the relevant post?

Sis Suze
23rd November 2009, 16:17
Go into your profile,,,,then into statistics....then all threads started by yourself :Erm:Check them out and find the relevant post?

Thanks...done that but it's not there....I was sure I had deleted it coz I put an apology on as well. Oh well, they'llhave to tell me where it is if they think its still there...I don't have all day to search anymore...:NoNo:
Thanks again

Suze

IainBusby
23rd November 2009, 16:45
Thanks...done that but it's not there....I was sure I had deleted it coz I put an apology on as well. Oh well, they'llhave to tell me where it is if they think its still there...I don't have all day to search anymore...:NoNo:
Thanks again

Suze

If your certain it's been deleted and is definately not there and they still claim they can still see it, it may be in the local cache on their PC. If they clear the local cache or hold down the shift key and click "Refresh" or "Reload" on the "View" menu when they're viewing the website, then it will disappear.

Sis Suze
23rd November 2009, 17:02
Ah right, thanks for that Ian....I certainly can't see it and I know I deleted it.

Thanks again
Suze xx