PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back..it's been a long time.

sheila_ADY
23rd November 2009, 12:45
Hi,
I think more than 1 year I am not here in this forum lol jk.Now I am back and happy to be here again.Me and Ady transfered already in our new house.and I am Pregnant 14 weeks and 1 day :-)). As they say with a new house comes a new baby.:BouncyHappy: And about Angelica she is in Tredegar Comprehensive now year 7..and doing great.I can't ask anything more.And my new family are very very lovable and supportive.I love them all.
Thanks to all of you here.Who help us to make our plans possible.Especially in our hardest time...

Mga Amiga where are you now?:D Need time to look for them lol.

Arthur Little
23rd November 2009, 13:03
Hi,
I think more than 1 year I am not here in this forum lol jk.Now I am back and happy to be here again.Me and Ady transfered already in our new house.and I am Pregnant 14 weeks and 1 day :-)). As they say with a new house comes a new baby.:BouncyHappy: And about Angelica she is in Tredegar Comprehensive now year 7..and doing great.I can't ask anything more.And my new family are very very lovable and supportive.I love them all.
Thanks to all of you here.Who help us to make our plans possible.Especially in our hardest time...

:) Welcome back to the fold, Sheila. Congratulations on your :BouncyHappy: news. Great, too, to learn all's well with you and yours ... thanks for keeping us updated. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

September
23rd November 2009, 18:05
Hi,

Where have you been (joke also lol) so you had got chance when u move nakapagsarili :icon_lol:

vbkelly
23rd November 2009, 18:11
Hi,

congratulation to both of you!

Ann07
23rd November 2009, 19:02
Welcome back and congratulations:)

Florge
23rd November 2009, 21:43
welcome back and congrats to you and hubby!!!!

Sophie
23rd November 2009, 21:53
Hi,

welcome back sheila and congratulations on the new house and specially on the baby on the way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sheila_ADY
24th November 2009, 10:54
Good Morning...

Thanks for the warm welcome and the wishes.
Been busy doing nothing lol jk.Really time run so fast,I felt I stayed here in Waes more than a year now.But 7 months :-)) And waiting for the result of our FLR,,hopefully this week.Again nice to see you Old friends and new friends.

Have a nice day.

Shei

sheila_ADY
24th November 2009, 10:58
To Florge...

Kumusta na?Where are you now?Uk ka na ba?Or in Davao or Manila.I miss Davao and my family a lot na.Hopefully next year,uwi kami.In God's willing.If davao ka pa,if enjoy ur every minute and seconds there lol with your love ones.

Florge
23rd December 2009, 15:26
hey sheila! sorry for the late reply... i'm in UK na.. arrived on Oct. 17.... we'll be going home to Davao next year for Christmas.. sana we can meet... hehehe