PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone on this great site

briank
28th November 2006, 00:41
Hi everyone,

First post here so just wanted to introduce myself.

I am a 40 year old male UK citizen, currently living and working in London, who is passionately in love with a beautiful Filipino girl called Ruby. We met though a certain well know dating web site, and we have known each other for six months now. On my last visit to see her in the Philippines, I am happy to say that I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

We are now going though the nighmare which is the British Visa application procedure, which is how I discovered this site, and all the fantastic information it contains. I only wish I had discovered it earlier as it might have made the whole process far less stressfull.

Nice to meet you all, and look forward to chatting in the future.

Brian :Hellooo:

KeithD
28th November 2006, 10:00
We are now going though the nighmare which is the British Visa application procedure

You think that's a nightmare, wait until you try and get her a NI number :cwm24:

gingxrick
28th November 2006, 10:26
Hi Brian,
Welcome to the forum, hope you find everything you need to know
from here, if you are unsure about anything just ask the members, they know just about everything you need to know, and if we dont know it, they will find it for you. Anyway best of luck for the future Mrs Brian,hope you will enjoy life with your filipina wife as much as I do with my filipina wife Ging from Cagayan De Oro...:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
28th November 2006, 11:19
Welcome to the forum.....!:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

ginapeterb
28th November 2006, 14:19
Hello Brian,

A warm welcome to you from another guy who lives in the London area, its good to see a few Londoners come on the forum, all we have is Scouses, ( our beloved Kieth) Sheep enthusiasts, ( our very own dear Rob) and a few other heathens from up North in the outer provinces.

If you want to be in the know, this is the place to be, good to have you on board, come and see some of the members at Club FM 184 Uxbridge road, London W12, every Saturday night, 9.30pm start, for Nugroovz, you will see so many Filipinos you will think you are back in the Phils.

Best wishes

Pete

briank
28th November 2006, 19:23
Hello Brian,

A warm welcome to you from another guy who lives in the London area, its good to see a few Londoners come on the forum, all we have is Scouses, ( our beloved Kieth) Sheep enthusiasts, ( our very own dear Rob) and a few other heathens from up North in the outer provinces.

If you want to be in the know, this is the place to be, good to have you on board, come and see some of the members at Club FM 184 Uxbridge road, London W12, every Saturday night, 9.30pm start, for Nugroovz, you will see so many Filipinos you will think you are back in the Phils.

Best wishes

Pete

Thanks to everyone who has posted here. I feel very welcome.

I will certainly try to pop along to Club FM one Saturday, so I can meet some of you and put faces to the people that I am chatting with here.

I hope that very soon our visa will be granted and that I will be able to bring Ruby along too.

KeithD
28th November 2006, 19:25
Club FM 184 Uxbridge road, London W12

:spam1: :yikes: ......but as Pete is bigger than me......I'll turn my other cheek :butthead:

:NoNo:

jbt
29th November 2006, 01:49
hello brian,

Welcome and enjoy this site......

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ginapeterb
29th November 2006, 10:22
Thanks to everyone who has posted here. I feel very welcome.

I will certainly try to pop along to Club FM one Saturday, so I can meet some of you and put faces to the people that I am chatting with here.

I hope that very soon our visa will be granted and that I will be able to bring Ruby along too.

no problems it wont be hard to spot us, just look for the one or two white boys in the crowd, William is about 6 ft 3 he is not hard to miss, he normally goes mental at the front of the stage, I havent been for about 5 weeks due to other commitments, but we might be there once before William jets off to Thailand, lucky him, I am normally at the far end on the table adjacent the wall opposite the bar, with my circle of Filipino buddies, so youre welcome to come on down, and we hope to see Ruby there soon ?

Pete

IainBusby
29th November 2006, 12:52
Hi Brian and Welcome.

Louella and Iain.

scotsfiancee
29th November 2006, 17:27
Welcome Brian............. keep posted:)

vbkelly
30th November 2006, 10:15
Hi Brian and Welcome.

Louella and Iain.

welcome to the forum briank,and goodluck!:Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
30th November 2006, 19:25
Hi everyone,

First post here so just wanted to introduce myself.

I am a 40 year old male UK citizen, currently living and working in London, who is passionately in love with a beautiful Filipino girl called Ruby. We met though a certain well know dating web site, and we have known each other for six months now. On my last visit to see her in the Philippines, I am happy to say that I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

We are now going though the nighmare which is the British Visa application procedure, which is how I discovered this site, and all the fantastic information it contains. I only wish I had discovered it earlier as it might have made the whole process far less stressfull.

Nice to meet you all, and look forward to chatting in the future.

Brian :Hellooo:

Welcome to the forum Brian, and hope you enjoy being here :Hellooo:

flor
11th December 2006, 18:56
hi briank im just new here also in this forum,im a filipina and just arrived here in uk with a fiancee visa last sept.6 and got married last nov.17 2006 sooner your fiancee will be in uk too. good luck!!

KeithD
11th December 2006, 22:44
Flor...that's FOUR times you've told us that!!!