PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle

rusty
21st November 2009, 18:40
Subject to security clearance, I finally have been offered a new contract. :BouncyHappy: :REDancedancer08:

Unfortunately it is in Newcastle :doh and at the moment it is only for 2 months, therefore I will need to stay away in the week and back home at weekends.

Does anyone know of any good, cheap accommodation around Newcastle?

dave63
21st November 2009, 19:57
Subject to security clearance, I finally have been offered a new contract. :BouncyHappy: :REDancedancer08:

Unfortunately it is in Newcastle :doh and at the moment it is only for 2 months, therefore I will need to stay away in the week and back home at weekends.

Does anyone know of any good, cheap accommodation around Newcastle?

Going cheap. Three meals,Room service, Wake up call..............See Newcastle police station:REDancedancer08::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
21st November 2009, 20:32
try some B&Bs and tell them how long your staying to get some discount? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
21st November 2009, 21:57
newcastle is not cheap area man!coz its a lot of university and students there:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
22nd November 2009, 08:05
Depends, Jesmond is the pricy area, but you don't want to end up in Byker or Wallsend.

rusty
22nd November 2009, 09:52
Depends, Jesmond is the pricy area, but you don't want to end up in Byker or Wallsend.

Thanks for the advice.

I will be working in the Scotswood area so if that area is OK then look for a nice B&B there.

KeithD
22nd November 2009, 10:04
Newcastle was devasted during the Blitz, however no in in Newcastle has yet noticed any difference :D