PDA

View Full Version : Im back goodevening fellow threaderss

pocahontas
16th November 2009, 00:46
its 11:30pm.. :) just done posting 2threaders and this will be my 3rd and last threaders for tonight.. bumabawi lang po sa mga days that i didnt post..:D

I would like to share with this thread, that for the past few days even i try to relax and just dont think too much of getting job..have to admit that i keep looking on the internet and today... sunday didnt realize that some 1 will call me for interview arranging, its a housekeeper job or a room attendant in hotel in city center..:D if ever this will be my first interview for this job...:) sana makuha konato.. i apply this online i send cv. ill call tomorrow early morning and hopefully arrange the interview on tuesday mornign para mahatid pa ko ni fafa..:D so yeah.. sana..but whatever result may come with this new unsure opportunity, i still keep looking and will not loose hope..:)

I would also like to share here in this thread, that because of this uk forum website i meet three regular good friend so far i think... hehe they are ATE PENY..:D SWEETMANNING...HM...:DAND PIA through courtesy hehe of ate pen's:icon_lol: thanks guys for keeping us all together and being so easy to approach..:BouncyHappy: and to us all filipino threaders ADVANCE MERRY X'MAS..:Hellooo: PASKO NA..........HEHE:D

GOODNIGHT..........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
16th November 2009, 00:50
Maligayang pasko :icon_lol: Thats the earliest anyones ever wished me merry christmas on record,good luck with the Job Pocahontas,be positive,hope you get it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
16th November 2009, 00:55
Maligayang pasko :icon_lol: Thats the earliest anyones ever wished me merry christmas on record,good luck with the Job Pocahontas,be positive,hope you get it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cool fast answer...:xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks... hope too. ingats..:)

liane
16th November 2009, 04:40
Good luck Poca!
Hope you get the job:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
16th November 2009, 11:16
:Hellooo:
Good luck Poca!
Hope you get the job:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Hellooo:thanks lets see as long that i do my best and yeah hehe.. :)

Alan
16th November 2009, 11:19
Maligayang pasko :icon_lol: Thats the earliest anyones ever wished me merry christmas on record

Hmmmm! You obviously haven't heard of Amy Burple!!!

Al.:)

pocahontas
16th November 2009, 12:35
Hmmmm! You obviously haven't heard of Amy Burple!!!

Al.:)

:Hellooo:what about it?? sorry too busy hehe can u pls give me a short brief i wanna know..:BouncyHappy: thanks

pennybarry
16th November 2009, 14:00
Wow thanks for the special mention. Yeah nice to hear you are now Pia's friend. Friendhip is sharing. The more friends the merrier. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Friend mo, friend ko, friend nya friend ko, friend mo friend ko rin. ehehehheeh :Hellooo::cwm12:

pocahontas
16th November 2009, 14:45
Wow thanks for the special mention. Yeah nice to hear you are now Pia's friend. Friendhip is sharing. The more friends the merrier. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Friend mo, friend ko, friend nya friend ko, friend mo friend ko rin. ehehehheeh :Hellooo::cwm12:

:Hellooo:kore kek...hehe freinds tayong lahat... bka busy now sila pia now kasi last week nagkausap kami nabanggit niya na baka bumaba sila ng london kaya i might tex her later or bukas na para di istorbo me sa kanila.. musta aral natin diyan?

sweetmanning
16th November 2009, 16:23
pocaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! hehehe...

yeah im so happy i met poca here she's one my best kachikahan ever.:icon_lol: pocs let me know what happened with your interview ha..hope it will be a positive result. go girl!!! woooohoooooooo!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

anu ulam natin ngayon?lol

love u girl! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

pocahontas
17th November 2009, 15:21
pocaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! hehehe...

yeah im so happy i met poca here she's one my best kachikahan ever.:icon_lol: pocs let me know what happened with your interview ha..hope it will be a positive result. go girl!!! woooohoooooooo!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

anu ulam natin ngayon?lol

love u girl! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

you really reminds me of my consultant in fitnessfirst in phili, naging close din kami non easy to approach..but honestly we just end up of miss understanding but we didnt fight ha..id just felt sorry coz we loose the freindship...ayway kwento ko sayo nexttime..wag dito hehe:D

thaks for dropping by here sweetttttt:Rasp: lov u 2 girl...awwww