PDA

View Full Version : Nov 16, 2009

tiN
15th November 2009, 20:32
And its my turn now :D:D

Im due to fly tomorrow at 4:45 pm for my 2 months holiday in the Philippines..

Yes I am definitely escaping for this coming winter :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am so looking forward going home as we are going to celebrate Christmas and New Year in the Philippines, hubby will follow me after a month :)

I'm wishing you a Happy Christmas and have a Good New Year ahead :D:D

Take care all and I shall keep in touch..

:cwm38:,
tiN x

kimmi
15th November 2009, 20:37
Have a safe trip sis..enjoy your Christmas holidays in the Philippines..it is really different here in the UK..:bigcry::bigcry:

bornatbirth
15th November 2009, 20:39
you wimp :D disappearing just when its going to get cold :bigcry:

you will be back in time for it to really get colder :icon_lol:

have a very nice time and enjoy xmas with your family :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
15th November 2009, 20:45
2 months thats not a holiday thats a lifetime:D

Enjoy your self and dont forget our presents on your return you have enough time to buy us all one:D

tiN
15th November 2009, 20:46
Have a safe trip sis..enjoy your Christmas holidays in the Philippines..it is really different here in the UK..:bigcry::bigcry:

Thanks sis kimmi :) i will surely enjoy my holiday..x :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you wimp :D disappearing just when its going to get cold :bigcry:

you will be back in time for it to really get colder :icon_lol:

have a very nice time and enjoy xmas with your family :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I know will be back January time so it will be more colder:doh

thanks BAB :) x

tiN
15th November 2009, 20:47
2 months thats not a holiday thats a lifetime:D

Enjoy your self and dont forget our presents on your return you have enough time to buy us all one:D

Thank you Sir :)

About the presents... ammmm :icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
15th November 2009, 20:52
About the presents... ammmm :icon_lol::icon_lol:

so :Erm:,you have picked up that old scottish custom already,being tight with money :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
16th November 2009, 01:03

Yes I am definitely escaping for this coming winter :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am so looking forward going home as we are going to celebrate Christmas and New Year in the Philippines, hubby will follow me after a month :)

tiN x

Gosh, YOU'VE been busy lately ... first, moving through to Dunfermline ... and then *off to the Phils tomorrow! :cwm24: *That reminds me ... it's exactly a week short of one year since I set out on my second trip there ... to get married to Myrna ... and I ended up staying 3 months ... thus also escaping the Scottish winter. Good to hear that Paul will be joining you in time for the festive celebrations. :xxparty-smiley-050:

Anyway ... Myrna & I hope you and Paul have a lovely Christmas & New Year with your family.

Best Regards,

Arthur

South-east boy
16th November 2009, 01:52
Where about's is home in Phils? You'll have to put some pics up once you get back!

It seems that we mostly have snow in January and February, so you might have that when you're back!

Wish I was going away for Christmas! :bigcry: Only places I've been anywhere different to here was Lille in France a few years back for the Millenium new year.

Sim11UK
16th November 2009, 09:17
Having just come back from a 2 month stay myself, I would dearly love to go back for another 2 months.

Lucky you, enjoy your stay. :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Ana_may365
16th November 2009, 09:18
von voyage!tin:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:see u in apo church:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:if u have time.we will going back there in ac on dec.15 til jan2:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
16th November 2009, 09:29
2 months?! ang saya-saya naman nun :D
have a nice holiday in PI wali ko! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
16th November 2009, 10:09
Can you fit me in your case? :Hellooo:

pennybarry
16th November 2009, 10:32
Wow great 2 months.:omg: Why not make it 4 months to cover January and february is more cold and snow.

Enjoy your time and have a nice trip back to our lupang sinilangan.:BouncyHappy::cwm12:

maria_and_matt
16th November 2009, 10:37
nice, enjoy your time with your family, be safe!

chiechie74
16th November 2009, 11:40

tiN x

Have a safe trip..Take care. xxx

Ji&Ma
16th November 2009, 15:14
:Hellooo: Thats great, enjoy your time back there (bet you will ;) ) and be safe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
16th November 2009, 15:29
2 months?nice,have a nice holiday sis,take care.

Florge
16th November 2009, 23:44
wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... pasalubong!!! lol

liane
17th November 2009, 05:30
Have a great holidays here in the Philippines!
Welcome back:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

whiteraven
17th November 2009, 06:10
i hope you two have a really great xmas:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
18th November 2009, 07:49
so :Erm:,you have picked up that old scottish custom already,being tight with money :rolleyes:
recession BAB:D

Gosh, YOU'VE been busy lately ... first, moving through to Dunfermline ... and then *off to the Phils tomorrow! :cwm24: *That reminds me ... it's exactly a week short of one year since I set out on my second trip there ... to get married to Myrna ... and I ended up staying 3 months ... thus also escaping the Scottish winter. Good to hear that Paul will be joining you in time for the festive celebrations. :xxparty-smiley-050:

Anyway ... Myrna & I hope you and Paul have a lovely Christmas & New Year with your family.

Best Regards,

Arthur

Ive been really really busy, sorry for not getting in touch before i disappeared as it was really hard for me as well because Paul have been working away:)

Thanks Arthur, your really a great gentleman :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Where about's is home in Phils? You'll have to put some pics up once you get back!

It seems that we mostly have snow in January and February, so you might have that when you're back!

Wish I was going away for Christmas! :bigcry: Only places I've been anywhere different to here was Lille in France a few years back for the Millenium new year.

Im from Pampanga. And surely i will post some pics here :)

Having just come back from a 2 month stay myself, I would dearly love to go back for another 2 months.

Lucky you, enjoy your stay. :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Thanks Sim :)

von voyage!tin:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:see u in apo churc:xxgrinning--00xx3:if u have time.we will going back there in ac on dec.15 til jan2:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Ate, yeah the famous Apo Church i will be visiting there once ive adjust my self with the weather :D

Im here in Pampanga till Jan 7 :)

2 months?! ang saya-saya naman nun :D
have a nice holiday in PI wali ko! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks atse :cwm38:

Can you fit me in your case? :Hellooo:

Oh Boss got your message late sorry :doh:D

Wow great 2 months.:omg: Why not make it 4 months to cover January and february is more cold and snow.

Enjoy your time and have a nice trip back to our lupang sinilangan.:BouncyHappy::cwm12:

Thanks Ate Pen :)

nice, enjoy your time with your family, be safe!
Thanks Maria :)

Have a safe trip..Take care. xxx

Thanks Chiechie :) x

:Hellooo: Thats great, enjoy your time back there (bet you will ;) ) and be safe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I will surely do! thank you :)

2 months?nice,have a nice holiday sis,take care.

Thanks sis, how about you? :) x

wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... pasalubong!!! lol
Hehe ate :D thank you :)

Have a great holidays here in the Philippines!
Welcome back:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Thanks Liane :)

i hope you two have a really great xmas:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks whiteraven :)

scottishbride
18th November 2009, 08:46

tiN x Have a good time in Philippines Sis! For sure you will enjoy your 2 months holiday!!!:)

acs
18th November 2009, 10:33
enjoy dyan sa pinas tin:Hellooo:...miss ka na namin at salamat sa lahat.:Hellooo:

tiN
18th November 2009, 16:39
Have a good time in Philippines Sis! For sure you will enjoy your 2 months holiday!!!:)

Thanks sis :) i hope to see you when i get back x

enjoy dyan sa pinas tin:Hellooo:...miss ka na namin at salamat sa lahat.:Hellooo:

Thanks Ate,i know your excited as well for January :)

And thank you as well for someone who've given me a rep:cwm38:

pennybarry
18th November 2009, 17:05
Thanks sis :) i hope to see you when i get back x

Thanks Ate,i know your excited as well for January :)

And thank you as well for someone who've given me a rep:cwm38:

you must be sleeping at this moment Tin.:D
or your body clock still UK time?:omg:
It took a week for me to adjust my time when I had my holidays.:doh

tiN
23rd November 2009, 07:41
you must be sleeping at this moment Tin.:D
or your body clock still UK time?:omg:
It took a week for me to adjust my time when I had my holidays.:doh

Im fine now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

three days of jetlag i think its not too bad :D

been to jollibee to get some chicken joy and it's really lovely :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope all is well here :cwm38::)