PDA

View Full Version : 35 y/o male looking to meet filipina

Travellor
14th November 2009, 19:11
Hi

I am looking to meet a gf preferably here in UK but Phils is not out of question.

I am single, never married and don't have any kids.

Would prefer to meet or be put in touch with a relative or friend from this forum rather than searching the dating sites.

Please send me by pm any contacts.

thanks

kimmi
14th November 2009, 19:58
welcome to the forum Travellor..:)

jane2009
14th November 2009, 21:45
welcome here....

scottishbride
15th November 2009, 02:13
Welcome to the forum!

Arthur Little
15th November 2009, 02:42
Hi

I am looking to meet a gf preferably here in UK but Phils is not out of question.

Would prefer to meet or be put in touch with a relative or friend from this forum rather than searching the dating sites.

thanks

Hello again ... :Erm: *Richard [I believe *that's your christian name!]. I can understand your preference; however, I should mention that most of the ladies on this site are either married or already in a committed relationship and, consequently, looking to applying for UK entry clearance. Nonetheless, I commend your tenacity, and wish you every success with your continuing search ... you never know your luck!

South-east boy
16th November 2009, 10:49
Might be an idea to write a little about yourself such as what you like doing/ what you're interested in, what your personality is like and your appearance etc. Also Similarly, if you have any preferences about the person that you are looking for. This then might help if someone on here happens to know of anyone that might be suitable as it's a bit hard when they don't really know anything about you if you get what I mean?!

RickyR
17th November 2009, 17:57
Be truly adventurous and book a ticket to Manila or Cebu. 300-400 quid return for a flight, and you could have a very cheap two week holiday in the sun and for sure you'll meet some amazing people.
You'll never regret it, but maybe you'll not want to come back...

Travellor
17th November 2009, 18:40
Hi

thanks for the replys firstly.

Unfortunately I don't think I can make phils until May or June time due to various reasons. I was just chancing my luck on here.

Just to let you all know I have visited the phils from 2005 onwards, yearly.

Thinking back I have been to Boracay,Manila,San Fernando (la union),Bagiou,Peurto Gallera,Olongapo and my favourite place of Palawan.

My interests were travelling in asia but since visiting phils it has put a stop on my travels elsewhere lol.

Thanks again for keeping the replys positive.

applered1979
24th November 2009, 09:21
im looking for a friend. we can exchange emails if you want too..

regards,

(applered1979@yahoo.com)

Travellor
24th November 2009, 20:36
It would be nice to exchange emails and do some chatting.

Not sure though how to go about doing it on here.

Can someone give me some idea pls on how to enable pm facility

thanx

Sophie
24th November 2009, 21:29
welcome to the forum travellor :)

South-east boy
25th November 2009, 10:23

thanx

I think you have to make a certain amount of posts on the site. Going by other forums that I've been & go on it's probably because if you didn't have that you could have anyone joining up that nothing is known about and who could possibly then send out pm's with not so good intentions or to cause trouble etc.

Pete67
25th November 2009, 12:37
Hi, welcome to the site, I am new myself, it's really friendly! Re dating sites, Filipinaheart.com seems good, free to join and browse to see if you like it first before joining as full memeber. good luck:)

Pete67
25th November 2009, 17:39

thanx

You could both be on facebook and exchange messages that way if you haven't got pm yet and don't want to disclose email adxs on this site?

Andy
26th November 2009, 14:44
I agree - friends/family will need to know the basics before mentioning it to someone. Approx where do you live in the UK? What is the age range you're looking for? Are you religious &/or are you looking for someone religious? Do you drink/smoke?

Andy
Surrey, UK

Might be an idea to write a little about yourself such as what you like doing/ what you're interested in, what your personality is like and your appearance etc. Also Similarly, if you have any preferences about the person that you are looking for. This then might help if someone on here happens to know of anyone that might be suitable as it's a bit hard when they don't really know anything about you if you get what I mean?!

pumpkins
26th November 2009, 17:14
welcome here travellor
and goodluck :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Travellor
2nd December 2009, 16:05
Hi

Just to let people know I am based near Sheffield.

I am a non smoker and non drinker.

I am also not religous.

lovejoy
3rd December 2009, 04:50
Welcome travellor..

im_rhen
13th February 2010, 14:10
Hi!
Welcome here:):)

Braveheart
13th February 2010, 14:48
hi there. welcome to the forum. =)

i have a friend who lives here for 3 years on a working visa (nurse). she's my best friend since gradeschool. she actually introduced me to my husband.

she seemed to be wanting a filipino for a partner but i'm trying to convince her to just open her heart to others.

just let me know if you are interested and let's see...

take care.

cinmickey28
13th February 2010, 17:41
Hi

I am willing to introduce somebody
and see where it leads .... u can pm
me if interested.

Good Luck

Hi

thanks

vbkelly
14th February 2010, 17:39
Hi

thanks

hi travellor welcome to the forum and post some photo here

filipina_owl
14th February 2010, 18:13
hi travellor. please try add my friend in your friends list and hope you will get to know each other. mariedent_27@yahoo.com. Goodluck. :)

aromulus
14th February 2010, 19:37
hi travellor. please try add my friend in your friends list and hope you will get to know each other. mariedent_ 27@yahoo.com (mariedent_27@yahoo.com). Goodluck. :)

Is she by any chance related to Arthur Dent...?:Erm:

keithAngel
14th February 2010, 20:30
Is she by any chance related to Arthur Dent...?:Erm:

Dom lookout theres blood in the water:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
15th February 2010, 00:40
Dom lookout theres blood in the water:icon_lol:

:Erm: Why? ... Marie Dent~ is't? :icon_lol:

aryM
15th February 2010, 08:15

thanx

Welcome to the forum travellor! do you have facebook...?

sars_notd_virus
17th February 2010, 11:06
Welcome to the wonderful world of fil uk:)

aposhark
17th February 2010, 16:37
Hello travellor,

Best place to meet Filipinas is in the Phils.

Save up, go back and have fun :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
17th February 2010, 16:58
Hello travellor,

Best place to meet Filipinas is in the Phils.

Save up, go back and have fun :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thats good advice travellor from one who knows :xxgrinning--00xx3: