PDA

View Full Version : calling all the filipina in glasgow

maldita26
7th November 2009, 20:52
hello my co filipino here in glasgow:xxgrinning--00xx3:
me , a filipino couple and some of my friends are planning to go out in glasgow to meet up, for a snack, a couple of drink and karaoke ... this coming week
so if your intrested you are all welcome to join us...
the more the marrier diba....:Hellooo:

drop me an email if intrested so i can give you my number...:BouncyHappy:

Jem
8th November 2009, 12:37
Hi Maldita! my husband is filipino and would love to meet other filipinos here in Glasgow. Let me know the details and hopefully we/he can attend. He is working in a bar however, so works most evenings. But let us know!!

maldita26
8th November 2009, 22:41
hello Jem!!!
thats so cool!
ill drop you a message when we decide the exact time and day,,,
thanks for replying in my thread,,,

seems like theres lots of filipina here in glasgow but i dont understand how come few are only want to be friends with,,,
i guess i get used to friendly filipino in hongkong where all filipino are so friendly, if they see you in the street they will smile and say hello but here they will avoid you...
dont understand:Erm:
hummmm i guess they are all very very very busy to smile and say hello to fellow filipino...:CompBuster:

allyn
8th November 2009, 23:29
hello Jem!!!
thats so cool!
ill drop you a message when we decide the exact time and day,,,
thanks for replying in my thread,,,

seems like theres lots of filipina here in glasgow but i dont understand how come few are only want to be friends with,,,
i guess i get used to friendly filipino in hongkong where all filipino are so friendly, if they see you in the street they will smile and say hello but here they will avoid you...
dont understand:Erm:
hummmm i guess they are all very very very busy to smile and say hello to fellow filipino...:CompBuster:

hello again!!!!
again, as i said to your last thread...
chill....hehehehe
anyway, so you also go for a karaoke in glasgow, thats nice...wich one?
i go to karaoke bar in glasgow when my scotish friend are free, it will be nice to have pinoy to sing along, let me know when you want to go out, just hope its fri or weekend,,,:Erm:

ingatz and gbu

Arthur Little
8th November 2009, 23:37
My, my ... someone's gonna have a hefty phone bill! :joke:

Joking aside, I should imagine there's no shortage of Filipinas in a place the size of *Scotland's largest city :rolleyes: ... which was privileged to host *our first-ever Barrio Fiesta earlier this year [June] in the Kelvin Hall. And, as I recall, the venue was thronged that day with Philippine nationals.

Just a suggestion! It might be an idea if you were to get in touch with the Greater Glasgow & Clyde Valley Tourist Board for advice regarding the probability of there being Filipino communities and/or groups within the area it covers.

I tried to locate its telephone number on your behalf ... but without success! But it'll most likely appear in the local Yellow Pages. Keep searching & Good Luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

chiechie74
10th November 2009, 10:37
hello my co filipino here in glasgow:xxgrinning--00xx3:
me , a filipino couple and some of my friends are planning to go out in glasgow to meet up, for a snack, a couple of drink and karaoke ... this coming week
so if your intrested you are all welcome to join us...
the more the marrier diba....:Hellooo:

drop me an email if intrested so i can give you my number...:BouncyHappy:

hi maldita...sounds exciting!!!!i'd like to join too..but could you tell me the details when, where & time. m 30 mins away from glsgow. so i need early preparation if i could join and meet you guys. give me ur number pra ma call kita. thanks.:D

Jem
13th November 2009, 23:33
Whens the meet up???

agnesdale
15th November 2009, 15:02
Hi Maldita,
Are you a bisaya for any chance?
Im stayng in sterling,but once I will be settled I would love to meet filipinas as well,so very much..
I have my own karaoke machine,I bring it with me..hehehe
But it will be nice to go out with lots of Pinoy..
Thanks,,,thats a good idea..

Aikingmahal
18th November 2009, 16:44
Hi there,

At first, Me and my wife are filipino..... Why not schedule something like a dinner or get together during weekend in one of OUR houses.... and bring or cook anything you want to share or maybe the wifes can organise the shopping and cook it themselves in a designated house every weekend when ever who is available????

Only a suggestion though...so no violent reaction please!!!:Hellooo::doh:Hellooo:

Regards,

Aik

Jem
24th November 2009, 15:54
Whens the karaoke?!

james999
4th December 2009, 18:59
to all pinay in glasgow...

hi to all!! andito ako ngayon sa glasgow....pede maki join?? dito lang kasi ako sa bahay pano ko kayo ma co contact? meron ba kayong facebook?? reply ma naman....kelan ba outing nyo??

please reply :-) merry christmas...

Jem
4th December 2009, 19:06
to all pinay in glasgow...

hi to all!! andito ako ngayon sa glasgow....pede maki join?? dito lang kasi ako sa bahay pano ko kayo ma co contact? meron ba kayong facebook?? reply ma naman....kelan ba outing nyo??

please reply :-) merry christmas...

Hi

No idea what you said but my husband is filipino and we live in Glasgow! Send me a message and we can add on facebook.