PDA

View Full Version : Visa App submitted

Mrs Daddy
21st November 2006, 13:46
Hi Everyone just wanna let you know Guys that my hubby and myself sent our visa application yesterday,so its a matter of waiting now,we`re crossing our fingers for good news.Need your prayers really.Wish us good luck and Success.See yah! we will let you know for the result guys...:)

Chrisirene
21st November 2006, 13:56
WoW....GOOD LUCK....:D

scotsfiancee
21st November 2006, 13:56
Hi wheela.... Goodluck !!!!!

You will be in UK soon :Rasp:

Tish
21st November 2006, 14:55
Hi Everyone just wanna let you know Guys that my hubby and myself sent our visa application yesterday,so its a matter of waiting now,we`re crossing our fingers for good news.Need your prayers really.Wish us good luck and Success.See yah! we will let you know for the result guys...:)

Good luck on your visa application!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Tish

jbt
21st November 2006, 18:33
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :) :) :)

All the BEST!!!

waiting for the result is one of the hardest thing..it's like you're waiting for forever....

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Louella
21st November 2006, 18:38

Hello Mrs Daddy,

Mabuhay! We're happy to know that you've submitted your visa application. Goodluck & i know it will be soon. God bless!

Louella & Iain

KeithD
21st November 2006, 18:39
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :) :) :)

All the BEST!!!

waiting for the result is one of the hardest thing..it's like you're waiting for forever....

:) :) :) :) :) :)

If I got rid of the smilies......your posts would half in length :icon_lol:

jbt
21st November 2006, 19:03
If I got rid of the smilies......your posts would half in length :icon_lol:

but i loved it...:Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp: lol

eljean
21st November 2006, 21:06
:xxgrinning--00xx3: wish you be granted!

andypaul
21st November 2006, 23:04
Will be hoping for a good result for you both.

Mrs Daddy
23rd November 2006, 11:09
Thanks a lot guys.its just a matter of waiting really...thanks to janice and louella and ian.You`re a big help.I keep trying to track my document but it keeps saying no files found.huhuhu
hope to tell you good result soon.thanks to this site its really a big,big help from my hubby and myself..

gingging
23rd November 2006, 11:42
hope everything goes well for both of you and you will soon be here in the UK.
Ging and Ricky

Mrs Daddy
25th November 2006, 13:32
Thanks gingging and everybody.mwahhh

tiger@tigress
26th November 2006, 09:48
Thanks a lot guys.its just a matter of waiting really...thanks to janice and louella and ian.You`re a big help.I keep trying to track my document but it keeps saying no files found.huhuhu
hope to tell you good result soon.thanks to this site its really a big,big help from my hubby and myself..

Good Luck Good Luck... Mrs Daddy...... I wish you got the Visa Soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: and your right this site is really a big help....

Gensanbritish
26th November 2006, 19:25
Goodluck to you mate!!!

God bless you!!!

Gensanbritish( Paul and jovelyn)

mike1
26th November 2006, 20:34
good luck, hope you are sucessful

Mrs Daddy
28th November 2006, 08:11
How could i thank you guys:D
i`ll just send my cuddles:D