PDA

View Full Version : Any advice on how to start an Asian/Filipino Shop in Ireland

xfactor
3rd November 2009, 11:20
Hello everyone, new to this forum, I wonder if someone could give me tips on how to start an asian shop in Ireland. Any suppliers or wholesaler you could recommend pls? Pls PM me if you want to give me advice, thanks for your help in advance.

pennybarry
3rd November 2009, 16:20
Hello everyone, new to this forum, I wonder if someone could give me tips on how to start an asian shop in Ireland. Any suppliers or wholesaler you could recommend pls? Pls PM me if you want to give me advice, thanks for your help in advance.

There are suppliers around for your business. Just google it.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
There are several steps to be followed(UK Rules and Reg)before your business get stabilized. :doh
Your time will be dedicated more at shop, you'll be seldom to go out.:omg:
Look around if you'll have more customers in your area.:Rasp:

James Hubbard
4th November 2009, 11:05
Contact the Kainan Cafe in Belfast. They're helpful and can teach you how they were successful. They won't be worried as you are not competing with them.

xfactor
4th November 2009, 13:03
Contact the Kainan Cafe in Belfast. They're helpful and can teach you how they were successful. They won't be worried as you are not competing with them.

Thanks so much, I might just do that. Cheers!:)

xfactor
4th November 2009, 13:11
Thanks for your reply. I'll keep them in mind.

New Shoes
4th November 2009, 18:59
I was in Dublin last week on a two day trip. I saw a Filipino restaurant and next door to it was a Filipino hairdressing shop/salon. I can't remember whereabouts they were... sorry