PDA

View Full Version : your ideal wedding

ditchidosh
21st November 2006, 06:08
any couple's who's planning their wedding here in the Philippines??? Or any bride to be, wanted to have thier own gown made here in the Philippines and ship it to UK...

worry free.... Im here to help...

jbt
21st November 2006, 18:31
any couple's who's planning their wedding here in the Philippines??? Or any bride to be, wanted to have thier own gown made here in the Philippines and ship it to UK...

worry free.... Im here to help...

That would be great..................is it free of cost???? :icon_lol: :rolleyes:

ditchidosh
22nd November 2006, 09:53
consultation is free of course... we help couple to organise their wedding from the booking, gowns(we design your dream gown), reception, church, honeymoon. Just let us know what your really want for your wedding...

KeithD
22nd November 2006, 10:19
Sounds like borderline spam to me. Make sure you read the forum rules, if you don't want to be banned.

vbkelly
22nd November 2006, 17:40
you right boss win2win,what's that free ad? hehehehe

francesca
3rd December 2006, 15:19
ok, I want my wedding ceremony to be done in ten minutes at least, with no guests to feeds, no wedding gown, as i will wear my work clothes, decent of course, wedding ring I will provide, and if possible, have a free honeymoon package in tahiti.
can any body help?:icon_lol:

tiger@tigress
3rd December 2006, 22:39
.... wow if everything is free can i consult tooo....

russ01539
4th December 2006, 22:57
Whats wrong with a few bin liners some sticky taper (double sided if you have a Blue Peter badge) and couple of cans of white spray paint. A wedding dress for 2 pounds 50 - bargain.

Buy a couple of those 'celebration' cakes from ASDA, remove the icing that says happy birthday, get your marker pen out and write happy wedding and thats the cake taken care of. (If you have'nt got anything to make tiers for the cake just decorate 4 toilet rolls with tin foil). 10 quid.....

As for rings there nothing like a bit of gold coloured cotton, or use tin foil with gold spray paint.20p........

charge your guests a fiver at the door for the reception - persuade the local sally army band that they're needed for some illicit charity fund and thats the reception sorted. -100 quid.

THATS HOW TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR WEDDING...... NEXT QUESTION.

russ01539
4th December 2006, 23:00
ps. You could also ban all cameras (you have a contract with HELLO! magazine remember) and sell your pictures you,ve taken on your digi cam and printed from your home printer for 50 quid each. Great Auntie Beatrice has more money than sense so she'll order the full album. Thats 500 quid, now where were we going on honeymoon ?????? LOL

francesca
7th December 2006, 21:54
i think we are asking too much she cannot afford our request.
Okey I modify my wedding arrangements:

no wedding ceremony, it all costly this days to have a wife/husband, just concubinage life is simplier...
No honemoon, what for, it has been done long time ago during courtship, its getting expensive, ow,ow, ow!.

if we are her only customers, no business running ,lol

manny
9th December 2006, 17:47
Love has changed...> Loveliness through the years
>
> 1950s-Iniirog kita.
> 196 0s-Iniibig kita.
> 1970s-Minamahal kita.
> 1980s-I love you.
> 1990s-Tara sa kwarto.
> 2000s-Pwede na rito.

Where are all the weddings gone? long time passing...:cwm38: :bigcry: