PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions...

jbt
20th November 2006, 23:17
hi guys...:)

it will be my husband's bday soon......i am planning to cook for him a special dinner with candlelight.....just wanna ask you guys, if you could give me any ideas or suggestions on what present can i buy for him...:Erm:

Thanks..............:)

Jonah

fred
21st November 2006, 09:55
ideas or suggestions on what present can i buy for him

http://www.meganet.com/challenges/ferrari/ferrari-l.jpg

Doc898
21st November 2006, 10:25

it will be my husband's bday soon if you could give me any ideas or suggestions on what present can i buy for him...:Erm:

Jonah

Hello! I had the same problem with you before, i couldn't think of any gifts to give my hubby on his birthday as he almost have everything already. I didn't give anything in the end,instead we just had a nice dinner at a steak restaurant in makati...i paid for it though,before coming here to the uk. Now Christmas is already fast approaching and i was having a headache of what to give him. Last night, i booked us a flight to France on a weekend for christmas. He doesn't know about it yet..i'll leave it till a week before i tell him. Should be a nice christmas surprise for a hardworking hubby.:xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

KeithD
21st November 2006, 10:39
Just give him an Amazon voucher :) He can then use that on some Kama Sutra DVD's :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
21st November 2006, 10:43
Just give him an Amazon voucher :) He can then use that on some Kama Sutra DVD's :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Do Amazon do Farrari`s?

jbt
21st November 2006, 18:25

lol..:Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp: i find kama sutra boring....:D

Thanks for the suggestions guys......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella
21st November 2006, 19:03
Hello Jonah,

Mabuhay! Maybe formal shirts would be nice to give for your husband's birthday. But i'm sure he have lots of it already. By the way, I have given my "babe" a Xmas gift in advance last week. It's a nice NEXT denim jacket from a charity shop. I told him that i am sorry coz that's the only thing i can afford since i don't have a job at this moment. He finds it funny but one thing for sure...it's the "thoughts" that counts & it comes from the bottom of my heart. Merry Xmas babe!

Tish
21st November 2006, 19:11

it will be my husband's bday soon......i am planning to cook for him a special dinner with candlelight.....just wanna ask you guys, if you could give me any ideas or suggestions on what present can i buy for him...:Erm:

Jonah

Why not get yourself some nice lingerie outfit (preferably saucy ones:D ), and wear it for him on his birthday?

jbt
21st November 2006, 19:13
Hello Jonah,

Mabuhay! Maybe formal shirts would be nice to give for your husband's birthday. But i'm sure he have lots of it already. By the way, I have given my "babe" a Xmas gift in advance last week. It's a nice NEXT denim jacket from a charity shop. I told him that i am sorry coz that's the only thing i can afford since i don't have a job at this moment. He finds it funny but one thing for sure...it's the "thoughts" that counts & it comes from the bottom of my heart. Merry Xmas babe!

Thats true, its really the thoughts that counts...you're so sweet Louella...your husband must have been so happy :)

scotsfiancee
21st November 2006, 19:14
Why not get yourself some nice lingerie outfit (preferably saucy ones:D ), and wear it for him on his birthday?

It won't cost you too much :icon_lol:

jbt
21st November 2006, 19:18
[QUOTE=jbt;15527]hi guys...:)

Jonah[/QUOTE

hmmm :rolleyes: , saucy suggestion...i might do it, why not..:D

i might not even have to buy a new one...still have one, he has not seen yet..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
21st November 2006, 19:25
Hi Jbt,

I think you should try it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Been with my hubby for over a decade now, and it never fails to make him happy on his birthday. :icon_lol:

Tish

jbt
21st November 2006, 19:38
Hi Jbt,

I think you should try it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Been with my hubby for over a decade now, and it never fails to make him happy on his birthday. :icon_lol:

Tish

Thanks Tish....i will....he should be ready...lol:icon_lol:

KeithD
21st November 2006, 20:41
I'm just off for a cold shower.....:cwm24:

claire
23rd November 2006, 09:07
for me the most nice best ever gift that u could f\give to ur husband..... is ..hm. how about a very nice undies?!!! Im sure they will find it funny and most of all it symbolizes about love... Once u give a gift of some undies , husbands will think it as , they really loved by thier wives....hmmmmmmmm what u think.??????

More blessings and God bless.
claire

KeithD
23rd November 2006, 10:09
This should do the trick

http://www.henryandjune.com/hj/assets/products/SOH01/3000/cj/3133.jpg

gingging
23rd November 2006, 11:45
wow nice trunk keith, does it belong to you ????? hmmm

KeithD
23rd November 2006, 12:57
wow nice trunk keith, does it belong to you ????? hmmm

You should see it spurt :omg:

Doc898
29th November 2006, 12:49
ugh!! :wizardkl: You can wear nice lingerie even there's no special occassion! :icon_lol:

eljean
29th November 2006, 15:54
be a stripper LOL:D :D :Rasp: