PDA

View Full Version : First halloween together..

pocahontas
1st November 2009, 01:58
HAPPY HALLOWEEN......my fellow threaders..:Hellooo: well my bebe and me halloween together first is simple:) but complicated:doh drama:bigcry: but the most important thing is we manage to bring in happy ending at the end of the day:cwm38:...yes thats how i descrive it..

first in the morning today id just woke up with a bad mood maybe becaus of yesterday feeling tired and its just on my mind that ill be happy if my husband will think to wake me up with he's kisses, and with a breakfast in bed..and will say goodmoring baby surprise breakfast in bed i know that you've been so tired yesterday and thought to do this foryou baby..:) isnt it nice if our husband have that kind of attitude right..:Erm:

but...... guy or our man usually dont know the suyo things for us girls.. so i have idea.. im going to teach that some suyo thing hehe.. oh..anyway im getting far from my subject here:doh..let me go back in my subject HALLOWEEN..

let me descrive first the sad part today. it was sad because it didnt happned that breakfst in bed thing as i imagine..:cwm34: i know hes not that fault if ifelt sad,, well i talk to him though, complicated because after talking to him bout that, i also mention to him that i wanna new two piece for the gym, coz the first one we just bought together is one piece, i choose that swimwear because i dint know that two peac is will be fine inside the pool until i saw some girls wearing two piece.. so i ask him to buy me new two piece. sadly because aside from he didnt agree with me to buy another swim wear because he keep saying to me that i look nice with the one piece but my point is id just dont feel good with that one piece now i know that i can wear what i want even its inside the gym.. hehe:doh

after that we bought in city center an album which ive been askin for few days.. so happy with that even i didnt get my two piece swim wear ..:NoNo: ,,

funny because some kids are knock on our door, and my husband he dont even give some candys to those kids..well coz we dont have something to give because he dont buy any candys hes point is just be quiet inside the house..and etc... my loving cute husband have other reasons but i cant remember anymore.. funny because someone knock again to the door with the parents and im glad.that he opened the door for second time and he give something coins. when i ask him he said 50pence..hehe hm..:doh my loving husband...:D

finally happy because were together eating dinner , then cuddling each other in our master bedroom and there we just watch a G.I.JO action movie which is so nice .. we got lots more chance to cuddle each other in bedroom..:cwm38:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN AGAIN EVERYONE..GOODNIGHT..:)

bornatbirth
1st November 2009, 09:44
but the most important thing is we manage to bring in happy ending at the end of the day:cwm38:...yes thats how i descrive it..

:Erm:

a girl can never have enough cloths or breakfast in bed? :rolleyes:

kids knocking on the door at halloween is a US thing and for some reason started here,only those with young kids do it and i cant see the point and always think of the slasher movie :D