PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Friends

GOJUMAN
28th October 2009, 20:49
Hello People ,

I am seeking friends in the philippines who know the countrys Do & Don't's and to show me about as i have never been before ,, Hope to hear from you soon .. thanks

Leo
28th October 2009, 21:02
welcome to the forum you will get loads of help from the people on here

GOJUMAN
28th October 2009, 21:13
Thanks ,, Yes it really seems to be loads of good people on here it shows reading the posts on here ,,

James Hubbard
29th October 2009, 08:38
Hello People ,

I am seeking friends in the philippines who know the countrys Do & Don't's and to show me about as i have never been before ,, Hope to hear from you soon .. thanks

Welcome pardner (cowboy hat reference)

I have lived in the Philippines for the last year, and I can let you know both the good and bad about it . . . unbiased . . . it's very hard to get an unbiased opinion of a country so polarising as the Philippines! It's definately for some people, and not for others. Philippines is a Marmite country!

liane
29th October 2009, 10:13
Welcome to the forum.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
29th October 2009, 12:03
Hello People ,

Yes Mr. Cowboy, we are all friendly here. What part of Philippines you want to stay? Luzon, Visayas or Mindanao? :D

September
29th October 2009, 12:49
Yeah,what part of luzon,let say I am living in Davao,I can give you one,and member here form luzon they can give u one as well,and very welcome to the forum

James Hubbard
29th October 2009, 17:47
Yes Mr. Cowboy, we are all friendly here. What part of Philippines you want to stay? Luzon, Visayas or Mindanao? :D

*go visayas* I am such a cheerleader!:action-smiley-081:

Sophie
29th October 2009, 21:22
Hello People ,

Welcome to the forum gojuman :Hellooo: What do you wanna know about the philippines? A lot of us here can help you learn more about our country :)

Jay&Zobel
30th October 2009, 15:30
Hello People ,

Welcome :Hellooo::Hellooo:

simplyxiao
31st October 2009, 12:51
welcome to the forum :)

pennybarry
31st October 2009, 13:00
Welcome pardner (cowboy hat reference)

I have lived in the Philippines for the last year, and I can let you know both the good and bad about it . . . unbiased . . . it's very hard to get an unbiased opinion of a country so polarising as the Philippines! It's definately for some people, and not for others. Philippines is a Marmite country!

So you going back to Scotland? :omg:
If Philippines is a Marmite country,
why people here put Marmite in their toasties?
We have Marmite in bottle here, I don't try it. yukks!
I didn't know that marmite is spreadable and edible!:icon_lol::ARsurrender:

jonathan47
8th November 2009, 17:42
warmest friendlest kindest people you ever wanna meet beautiful country beautiful women if you looking for fun, if thats your bag (not mine) go to where thats provided for if you want wife be honest and true dont mess about and all your dreams will come true
good luck cowboy

jonathan

pinkblush_gurl
18th December 2009, 06:01
hi hello goguman go to hongkong lots of filipina there (lol)