HMMM its only for louella and Iain?::D :icon_lol:

KeithD
19th November 2006, 09:53

Oops......shouldn't be here then....better put my clothes back on :omg:

IainBusby
19th November 2006, 14:47

It's OK, Louella has found a new Filipina friend who lives just a couple of streets away from us and as only filipina's would do, they just met in the street and starting talking to each other like they were long lost friends. This is the second time she's done this, the first time was in the supermarket and when she saw this girl, she just walked right up to her and said, "are you pinay?". As a result of this, she's now tracked down the local filipina mafia and we went to a party last night with about 20 or so other filipinas and their brit husbands.
Iain.

Chrisirene
19th November 2006, 17:01
It's OK, Louella has found a new Filipina friend who lives just a couple of streets away from us and as only filipina's would do, they just met in the street and starting talking to each other like they were long lost friends. This is the second time she's done this, the first time was in the supermarket and when she saw this girl, she just walked right up to her and said, "are you pinay?". As a result of this, she's now tracked down the local filipina mafia and we went to a party last night with about 20 or so other filipinas and their brit husbands.
Iain.

WOW thats Great!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

vbkelly
20th November 2006, 00:11
hi iain n loue did you enjoyed the party last night coz i do

KeithD
20th November 2006, 09:36

I wasn't invited :angry:

Louella
20th November 2006, 10:37
I wasn't invited :angry:

Hello Keith,

Mabuhay! Actually, you are invited but i just forgot to tell you...hehehe! It's just that the invitation got short notice. God bless you!

Louella

Louella
20th November 2006, 10:42

Hello Bing,

Mabuhay! Yes, i did enjoy the party & Iain as well. Thanks for the shrimps you brought....mmmmm! its great! Do you still have some of those in your fridge??? I can come over...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella