PDA

View Full Version : clinigue

GaryFifer
23rd October 2009, 16:36
hello this jessica i am looking for clinique products for my friend.how much is it for clinique exotic perfume.thanks

Leo
23rd October 2009, 16:39
Hi I am sure you can buy Clinique products in Boots the chemist

James Hubbard
23rd October 2009, 16:44
Hi I am sure you can buy Clinique products in Boots the chemist

I think you can get them from just about all chemists if memory serves me right!

GaryFifer
23rd October 2009, 16:45
i am in phil.and i wondering if i can get them here,or i have to get my mahal to send them.thanks for reply

Pepe n Pilar
23rd October 2009, 16:47
hello this jessica i am looking for clinique products for my friend.how much is it for clinique exotic perfume.thanks

Hi Jessica i am also looking for that brand here in the UK. I am using that eversince because it is hypoallergenic and i have a very sensitive skin. I have gone to boots at the town center and wasn't available there so then i was told i can order them online or are available at big boots stores.

Cheers!:)

Leo
23rd October 2009, 16:51
Hi Pepe n Pilar I dont know where you are in the UK im in west midlands and Boots at Merryhill shoping centre does sell it if that helps

James Hubbard
23rd October 2009, 16:56
Hi Pepe n Pilar I dont know where you are in the UK im in west midlands and Boots at Merryhill shoping centre does sell it if that helps

Ahh, merry hill, west midlands, black country! that right there is heaven :D

As for in the Philippines,

Jessica, I suggest you let Gary send it to you as I have never seen that brand here in the Philippines.

Pepe n Pilar
23rd October 2009, 16:56

Thanks for the info Leo:xxgrinning--00xx3:. I will google search for this Merryhill Shoping Center. Oh and i am searching for a LUSH store near West Midlands. I have seen this when i went to Southend.

Cheers!:)

Pepe n Pilar
23rd October 2009, 16:59
i am in phil.and i wondering if i can get them here,or i have to get my mahal to send them.thanks for reply

Sorry Jessica I thought you're in the UK. Clinique products are available in big department stores like Rustan's.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
23rd October 2009, 17:20

Hi Jessica nice to see you posting,:Erm: I guess it cost around 3k-4k pesos approx. you can get at Trinoma is it Happy Clinique? maybe Gary can buy here in UK for you:D check at Debenhams I've heard they got 70% price off but not sure if it's in perfume section :doh or you can check at Boss ebay:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:Goodluck:)

somebody
25th October 2009, 23:17
My Wife works for Clinque they have counters in some Boots, and many department stores.

Look out for the Bonus time from what I gather you get freebies if you buy the products.

Sophie
25th October 2009, 23:26

You can find clinique products at rustan's and cinderella shop in malls specifically glorietta, trinoma and shangrila malls,
there's no rustan's in any of the SM malls there.....

lizaphil
26th October 2009, 17:05

yes you can get that in phils
cause i been using that when i am in PI
because i am alergic any other brand of make up
so my dermathologist said about clinique

is quit expensive but its worths it
like 2,500 pisos