PDA

View Full Version : Natwest

Northerner
22nd October 2009, 21:06
Just got my new debit card and PIN number today, not bad for a day with a postal strike:Erm:

And now, this HYDAMAL XO+1 "Magic Window" scratchy thing has refused to give me my new PIN. And for my security it fades.... :angry:

Is there any way I wonder that a super senior member of Natwest will be able to get me my PIN before I fly out of the country for 3 weeks on Tuesday?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh.....

:Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick:

somebody
22nd October 2009, 21:17
Just got my new debit card and PIN number today, not bad for a day with a postal strike:Erm:

And now, this HYDAMAL XO+1 "Magic Window" scratchy thing has refused to give me my new PIN. And for my security it fades.... :angry:

Is there any way I wonder that a super senior member of Natwest will be able to get me my PIN before I fly out of the country for 3 weeks on Tuesday?

YOu have placed a piece of paper behind the magic scratchy thing?

As otherwise you cant seen from meory all though the product system seems to change every time i get a debit or credit card:doh

GaryFifer
22nd October 2009, 21:18

did you use a coin? or pick it with your finger. Admit it. Cos you have to hold it to white to see it.

bornatbirth
22nd October 2009, 21:32
i had the same prob with my new credit card,after scratching its very hard to see even against paper!

Northerner
22nd October 2009, 21:52
I used a 20 pence coin.. Against paper! Wouldn't be so bad except the postal strike is killing any chance of any early post and it is at a bad time...