PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the result.. :)

AyinX
21st October 2009, 10:46
I lodged my spouse visa and our son's child visa application last October 15 , and the last time i tracked it says, it's now being processed.. I hope it gets approved! :cwm12:

Sophie
21st October 2009, 11:40
I lodged my spouse visa and our son's child visa application last October 15 , and the last time i tracked it says, it's now being processed.. I hope it gets approved! :cwm12:

Best of luck on you and your son's visa application ayin :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
21st October 2009, 12:13

Hi Ayin,

I wouldn't want to unnecessarily build up false hopes but, did the message read: "Processed passport returned through courier" ... or ... "Processed passport ready for collection"?? Why I ask is :rolleyes: because, if you receive a message worded in either of those two ways, it generally implies that the visa has been issued.

Whatever! Take comfort from the knowledge that Spousal Visas are seldom - if ever - refused and, these days, are being dealt with quicker than ever. So, all the best, my friend!

LEAHnew
21st October 2009, 12:27
:xxgrinning--00xx3:your one of the lucky fast track applicant:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: be positive it's APPROVED:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
All the best:)

pennybarry
21st October 2009, 13:29
You can have it soon !:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck and keep cool.
Be patient.
Be happy.
Be busy.:D

Queenbee
21st October 2009, 13:39

Im sure youll get approved ayinx dear!!!!hope to see you there on the holidays!!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

September
21st October 2009, 14:29
Its approved, wow lucky you just 4 working days, because there is saturday and sunday pass by for the week, big congratulation to you

AyinX
21st October 2009, 14:47
oh, its says: Visa application is under process at the British High Commission, so its
not for collection yet.. :) anyone seen this "status message" before?

thanks for the kind words of encouragement you all, and yes, I will stay positive! :D

Queenbee
21st October 2009, 14:53
oh, its says: Visa application is under process at the British High Commission, so its

thanks for the kind words of encouragement you all, and yes, I will stay positive! :D

YES and its approved in ma case....:BouncyHappy:

AyinX
21st October 2009, 14:55
YES and its approved in ma case....:BouncyHappy:

thats very nice to hear queenbee! :BouncyHappy:

liane
21st October 2009, 15:12
I think it's a positive result.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

AyinX
21st October 2009, 15:17
I think it's a positive result.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
thanks liane... i really hope too! :)

Arthur Little
21st October 2009, 19:41

Ah ... I see! :rolleyes: Now you've quoted the FULL text, I remember MY wife Myrna receiving an identical message confirming that her application had been "passed to the British High Commission" ... at which point we naturally became very excited, thinking the visa was already on its way.

Recalling the moment, that's why [at the start of my earlier response] I mentioned not wanting to build your hopes up too much at THIS stage.

But (if OUR experience is anything to go by) I'm fairly confident you shouldn't have to wait much longer ... so just continue to remain positive! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

whiteraven
21st October 2009, 21:22
heres hoping you dont have to wait too long for a positive result:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ron
21st October 2009, 21:28
we are excited too for you. U have your VISA.....RON

AyinX
22nd October 2009, 01:50
Ah ... I see! :rolleyes: Now you've quoted the FULL text, I remember MY wife Myrna receiving an identical message confirming that her application had been "passed to the British High Commission" ... at which point we naturally became very excited, thinking the visa was already on its way.

Thanks for the reassurance Arthur! Yeah, i received that status message too! and got excited when it changed from application "forwarded to British High commission" into "under process at the British High Commission".

whew, this waiting period is too nerve wracking... :D

to whiteraven and Ron, many thanks! Im sure your wives' apps will get approved! :)

pumpkins
22nd October 2009, 04:15
hi ayinx,
how are you? me and my husband submitted my spouse application on oct 13.. and i got a message on same day saying " Visa application has been dispatched to the british embassy for processing" and the following day i received a text saying " has been forwarded at british high commision" and on the 18th-sunday i got a text saying " visa application is under process at the british embassy" and then we looked again on 20th of oct, the status changed to " visa application is under process at the british high commision" until now 22th.

we just dont know the difference between british embassy and british high commision..:NoNo:

this waiting causing us little anxiety:Brick: especially my husband- grumpy:furious3:

scottishbride
22nd October 2009, 04:17
Goodluck on your application!

AyinX
22nd October 2009, 04:56
hi ayinx,
we just dont know the difference between british embassy and british high commision..:NoNo:
this waiting causing us little anxiety:Brick: especially my husband- grumpy:furious3:

hi there pumpkins!

my husband and I are very anxious too, try to keep yourself busy.. but i guess its really impossible not to think about it! :icon_lol:

atleast the status has already improved to "under process", that might mean an eco is already going through our apps! :rolleyes:

hmmn.. i wonder why i havent received any text message from them (although i paid for the sms update subscription thingy!). what a waste of php110! :doh
Goodluck pumpkins! i hope your application gets approved soon... (then mine, then white raven's wifey , and ron's too! ) :BouncyHappy:

pumpkins
22nd October 2009, 07:07
hi there pumpkins!

my husband and I are very anxious too, try to keep yourself busy.. but i guess its really impossible not to think about it! :icon_lol:

atleast the status has already improved to "under process", that might mean an eco is already going through our apps! :rolleyes:

hmmn.. i wonder why i havent received any text message from them (although i paid for the sms update subscription thingy!). what a waste of php110! :doh
Goodluck pumpkins! i hope your application gets approved soon... (then mine, then white raven's wifey , and ron's too! ) :BouncyHappy:

yes that what we are doing..we keep our self busy..we play scrabble .. going to resort, watching big waves..playing with the dog..shower in the rain..etc etc but cannot avoid to think about it..this visa application still consuming our thoughts..
but glad to hear from you..

goodluck to all of us who waiting for the visa:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

ron
22nd October 2009, 18:45
We are all here for you and soon u will get the good news. i dont think it will be too long.....maybe tomorrow?

Ron

ron
2nd November 2009, 23:35
hI THERE as you know we have just submitted our application on the 30th. How long did you wait till the tracking said processing at embassy.

I reallyt hope you will get good news soon. The waiting is just terribel . Today was at work but just wanted to get home to check the tracking on VFS. Ours is still saying sent to high commision

aGAIN BEST WISHES

rON

whiteraven
3rd November 2009, 07:59
it should say under process pretty soon ron:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.Hope
3rd November 2009, 11:58

Mine too:)I thought I havent got it but my visa surprise me for a good news
Yours too give more chances to got it.Goodluck and best see the England soon.All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

AyinX
3rd November 2009, 13:21
hi there ron!

we're still waiting for the result until now.. status hasnt changed yet.
We submitted on a Thursday, by Monday the status changed to "under process". Goodluck on your wife's application! i'm sure you'll get approved. :)

Ayin

hI THERE as you know we have just submitted our application on the 30th. How long did you wait till the tracking said processing at embassy.

I reallyt hope you will get good news soon. The waiting is just terribel . Today was at work but just wanted to get home to check the tracking on VFS. Ours is still saying sent to high commision

aGAIN BEST WISHES

rON

AyinX
6th November 2009, 08:48
I just received an email today saying that a decision on our visa application has been made and the passports are ready for pick up. I decided to go there to collect the passport(s) personally, if we got the Visa, I'll drop by the CFO to get the stickers. :)

I'm really nervous! I hope its good news! Though I have to wait until Monday to get them.. :doh

aromulus
6th November 2009, 08:51
I hope its good news!

:)

It will be....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

AyinX
6th November 2009, 08:55
It will be....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks so much!

liane
6th November 2009, 09:03
I just received an email today saying that a decision on our visa application has been made and the passports are ready for pick up. I decided to go there to collect the passport(s) personally, if we got the Visa, I'll drop by the CFO to get the stickers. :)

I'm really nervous! I hope its good news! Though I have to wait until Monday to get them.. :doh

More likely it's good news!:xxgrinning--00xx3: I know how you must be feeling (nervous), can't help thinking and can't wait for Monday to get hold of the results. :)
We're excited for you and hoping to know the good news from you on Monday!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

reaandandrew
6th November 2009, 09:36
hi im sure its a good news, i got the same message also after almost three weeks last week and i got the visa.. :xxgrinning--00xx3: goodluck

ron
6th November 2009, 11:15
iTs GOODNEWS and happy for you already. Get ready for a celebration

Ron:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
6th November 2009, 17:19
hi ayinx,
how are you? me and my husband submitted my spouse application on oct 13.. and i got a message on same day saying " Visa application has been dispatched to the british embassy for processing" and the following day i received a text saying " has been forwarded at british high commision" and on the 18th-sunday i got a text saying " visa application is under process at the british embassy" and then we looked again on 20th of oct, the status changed to " visa application is under process at the british high commision" until now 22th.

Hi Pumpikns! How's your application? Wish you all the best! We just got married last oct.30 and plannng to apply my spousal visa after 6 months...
regards

pumpkins
7th November 2009, 16:28

goodness:doh
am still waiting..i submitted mine oct 13:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
goodluck to you ayinx...:):):)
hope i get mine soon:Brick::Brick::Brick:

pumpkins
7th November 2009, 16:33
Hi Pumpikns! How's your application? Wish you all the best! We just got married last oct.30 and plannng to apply my spousal visa after 6 months...
regards

hi marlyn and kenny
as of now me and husband still waiting for a email or text from the embassy saying ready to pick up just like ayinx..
i hope i get mine next week...

by the way, congratz to you both ..marly and kenny
and best of luck:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: