PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the UK Florge

Pepe n Pilar
18th October 2009, 14:56
Hi Florge, Just want to welcome you to the chilly UK:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:.

I'll see you soon Sis!:)

Sophie
18th October 2009, 14:58
welcome to the uk florge, see ya :) :Hellooo:

Ann07
18th October 2009, 15:13
Welcome Florge:)

Northerner
18th October 2009, 15:18
Welcome to Manchester:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

KeithD
18th October 2009, 15:41
Welcome to Manchester:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Just don't touch your toes while there :action-smiley-081: :cwm24:

joebloggs
18th October 2009, 16:22
Just don't touch your toes while there :action-smiley-081: :cwm24:

yes there could be scousers about :xxgrinning--00xx3:

they will probably not be seen for days thou, after liverrpud got beat yesterday :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kun2g_NXS4 :icon_lol: :D :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niXZBTPmGuU :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: ... :icon_lol: .. :icon_lol:

triple5
18th October 2009, 16:26
haha nice one joe, that second vid gave me a chuckle :icon_lol:

welcome to the UK Florge :Hellooo:

joebloggs
18th October 2009, 17:11
made me laugh to :icon_lol:

can't stop :icon_lol:

and Chelsea got beat to :laugher::laugher::laugher:

double the :icon_lol:

where's 'it's not over yet' dom :D

kimmi
18th October 2009, 18:00
welcome to UK Florge..:)

Arthur Little
18th October 2009, 18:30
Welcome to :Britain:, Florge!

lizaphil
18th October 2009, 18:54
welcome to the uk:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:
its getting so cold
start frosty early morning ohh:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:
so cold

tiN
18th October 2009, 19:39
Welcome to the UK Ate Florge :)

Goodluck on your task and we'll see you soon! :D

Fitzy
18th October 2009, 20:07
Yep, welcome:D

smiler78
18th October 2009, 20:18
:Hellooo: Welcome Florge hope your flight was ok and you and Simon are having a great time together. See you both soon xx

RuBiX
18th October 2009, 21:01
Welcome dai Florge!:Hellooo: Enjoy here in the UK!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
18th October 2009, 21:26
Welcome to UK Florge.

whiteraven
18th October 2009, 21:36
:Hellooo:welcome to the chilly :Britain::36_1_26[1]:

Tawi2
19th October 2009, 18:59
Is she coming this week :Erm:Or has she already arrived:Erm:Whats the weather like in the north?Hope you remembered your woolies Florge :)

pennybarry
19th October 2009, 19:23
Buy some proper socks, knee socks, thick stockings there like Fila and Darlington:xxgrinning--00xx3:. I bought socks here but it's easily stretch to size XXL. :omg:

Sophie
19th October 2009, 20:34
Is she coming this week :Erm:Or has she already arrived:Erm:Whats the weather like in the north?Hope you remembered your woolies Florge :)

she's already here tawi :)
and so far she's fine with the weather, she just try to think she's on a centralized aircondition both indoors and outdoors, lol

Pepe n Pilar
19th October 2009, 20:40
She arrived on the 17th but was still unpacking all her presents "pasalubong"..:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Florge
19th October 2009, 20:53
hey hey heyyyyyy...

I'm here... just going around shopping... yes... this is a big airconditioned room... butthe bad thing is... you don't have the control over the temp...

so far so good though... would be busy redecorating as our house needs a woman's touch... if you know what i mean... lol

so nice to find time to go online... fiancee is watching coronation street so i have the computer all to myself...

thanks for all your warm welcome...

Sophie
19th October 2009, 20:55
hey hey heyyyyyy...

I'm here... just going around shopping... yes... this is a big airconditioned room... butthe bad thing is... you don't have the control over the temp...

so far so good though... would be busy redecorating as our house needs a woman's touch... if you know what i mean... lol

so nice to find time to go online... fiancee is watching coronation street so i have the computer all to myself...

hehehe, hello busy girl :) How's the redecorating going now?:)

Pepe n Pilar
19th October 2009, 21:13
hey hey heyyyyyy...

Finally you're here. Wow shopping galore!.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:Is the UK meeting in your expectations?:)

Tawi2
19th October 2009, 21:17
Disregard the cold florge,just pretend your in Baguio :icon_lol:Hey,dont watch "Coronation street" :NoNo: Watch "Eastenders",its a better class of soap :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: Its the dove-bar of the TV soaps :xxgrinning--00xx3:and it will teach you to speak proppa,developing a perfect english accent innit?

Florge
19th October 2009, 21:36
@Sophie: haven't started the redecorating.. just taking note of what needs to be thrown away... lol

@Iye: no expectations actually... so everything is ok...

@Tawi: yup.. just like Baguio.. with brick houses.. quieter than what I was used to though... hehehe...

Ji&Ma
19th October 2009, 21:42
:Hellooo: Great, welcome in UK Florge :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Northerner
20th October 2009, 09:39
Hi Florge, welcome to not so sunny Manchester.

No doubt you will be exploring this fine city some time over this coming week. So here is a small list of things I think you should get to do...

1. Visit the Woo Sang (http://www.woosang.co.uk/) in Chinatown. They have a small Filipino foods section, as well as common foods stuff from all over south east Asia. I noticed they sell dried fish.. :Erm:

2. Market Street. Go on a Saturday for the busiest time and see how long it takes you to walk just a few metres. :yikes:

3. The Gay Village. I am sure you will end up there on the odd night out. It is not just for Gay people.. And you get to see how un-lady like the UK version of a ladyboy is..

4. The Curry Mile.. Famous the world over, for erm.. Curry! :xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm:

5. The Palace Theatre. See a Musical before Christmas:xxgrinning--00xx3:

6. The Trafford Centre. Shopping... Nuff said:REGamblMoney01HL1:

Queenbee
20th October 2009, 09:44
Hi Florge, welcome to not so sunny Manchester.

No doubt you will be exploring this fine city some time over this coming week. So here is a small list of things I think you should get to do...

1. Visit the Woo Sang (http://www.woosang.co.uk/) in Chinatown. They have a small Filipino foods section, as well as common foods stuff from all over south east Asia. I noticed they sell dried fish.. :Erm:

2. Market Street. Go on a Saturday for the busiest time and see how long it takes you to walk just a few meters. :yikes:

3. The Gay Village. I am sure you will end up there on the odd night out. It is not just for Gay people.. And you get to see how un-lady like the UK version of a ladyboy is..

4. The Curry Mile.. Famous the world over, for erm.. Curry! :xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm:

5. The Palace Theatre. See a Musical before Christmas:xxgrinning--00xx3:

6. The Trafford Centre. Shopping... Nuff said:REGamblMoney01HL1:

hey northerner,ill incllude ths on ma list..is it far from Hants???

Queenbee
20th October 2009, 09:45
te florge sooo happy ur in the Uk again with yah hubby baby!!!:BouncyHappy:

Northerner
20th October 2009, 09:57
hey northerner,ill incllude ths on ma list..is it far from Hants???

No, not really.. I'm up at the northern end of England.. Hence my nickname:Erm:

So instead of the Trafford Centre. try Bluewater.

In fact, just get your mahal to take you on a day trip to London when the shopping bug hits:xxgrinning--00xx3::doh

Jay&Zobel
20th October 2009, 12:32
Welcome here Florge, see you soon xXxxx!!!

bornatbirth
20th October 2009, 21:22
welcome to the uk Florge :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jaishann
20th October 2009, 22:06
welcome to UK

Arthur Little
21st October 2009, 00:14
No, not really.. I'm up at the northern end of England.. Hence my nickname:Erm:

I'M even FURTHER north [in Scotland :Kilt:] ... which is why I'm often referred to as "Jock"!

rayofLight
21st October 2009, 09:17
welcome to the uk florge....