PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: New Facebook scam

Northerner
18th October 2009, 05:37
I have started to notice a few messages in my facebook new feed that goes like this:

name made $160 today working online! u guys have to check out YourBizBegin.com to get started too! xyy

Seems that these people have been hacked and there is some info here (http://www.hkactivity.com/yourbizstart-com-facebook-scam/) for those affected..

Sophie
18th October 2009, 10:13
Thanks for this warning northerner :xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
18th October 2009, 10:25
Call me a grumpy old fart, but Facebook is rubbish. Ok, so you get the social networking nonsense and all that, but who really wants to know that Nigel from the office got drunk last night and was sick at the bus shelter. Then theres the stupid Blah Blah has sent you a free gift, click here to receive it :CompBuster:

I've tried it, and its nothing but a waste of time. I've got better things to do, like do the washing up or clean the car.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
18th October 2009, 10:34
but who really wants to know that Nigel from the office got drunk last night and was sick at the bus shelter

That true Nigel.:icon_lol:

KeithD
18th October 2009, 12:47
Call me a grumpy old fart, but Facebook is rubbish. Ok, so you get the social networking nonsense and all that, but who really wants to know that Nigel from the office got drunk last night and was sick at the bus shelter. Then theres the stupid Blah Blah has sent you a free gift, click here to receive it :CompBuster:

I've tried it, and its nothing but a waste of time. I've got better things to do, like do the washing up or clean the car.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
You don't watch all the soaps though so wouldn't understand not having a life :D

aromulus
18th October 2009, 14:41
I can recommend facebook, it works wonders at keeping the wife away from the shops......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We need more like that, trust me.....:D

somebody
18th October 2009, 17:37
I can recommend facebook, it works wonders at keeping the wife away from the shops......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We need more like that, trust me.....:D

You have not noticed all the parcels turn up then as she shops on line:D

aromulus
18th October 2009, 17:45
You have not noticed all the parcels turn up then as she shops on line:D

Maybe you haven't fiddled with the three digit security number at the back of the card, then....:icon_lol:

kimmi
18th October 2009, 17:49
thanks for the warning Northener!:)