PDA

View Full Version : Here i go again. Subject Oro Quieta City!

Fitzy
14th October 2009, 12:07
Hi Guys.

I met yet another girl from FH who seems fantastic, tho as some of you know with my past experiences, I am somewhat cautious to say the least now:D
I am going out there this December, hope the weather is good, lol
Her family seem pretty nice, and she is sweet and intelligent, unlike me:Rasp::Rasp:
Can anybody give me a heads up on this location please?
Nice reasonably priced hotels, places to go etc, as this is a new place for me to go to, tho I have been to many places in the Phils on my last Three visits.

Many thanx in advance peeps.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Philip....

vbkelly
14th October 2009, 12:27
Hi Guys.

I met yet another girl from FH who seems fantastic, tho as some of you know with my past experiences, I am somewhat cautious to say the least now:D
Her family seem pretty nice, and she is sweet and intelligent, unlike me:Rasp::Rasp:
Nice reasonably priced hotels, places to go etc, as this is a new place for me to go to, tho I have been to many places in the Phils on my last Three visits.

Philip....

i thought you already settled by now fitzy anyway how's your girl from oro queitta, wish you goodluck!

James Hubbard
14th October 2009, 12:39
Hi Guys.
intelligent, unlike me:Rasp::Rasp:

How do you know then? :doh

vbkelly
14th October 2009, 12:54
How do you know then? :doh

coz he knows lol:D:D:D

James Hubbard
14th October 2009, 16:21
coz he knows lol:D:D:D

but if he, by his own admission isn't intelligent, then how does he know that the girl's family is in fact intelligent? Did someone intelligent tell him, and how did he verify that person's intelligence? :doh:xxgrinning--00xx3::omg::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

JAMEs Hubbard is a :blacklistsmartassHL

Fitzy
14th October 2009, 16:56
Come on now peeps, this isn't helping:D:D
Am just a lowly Radio Engineer, with a 100 + IQ, so my school psycologist told my mum many years ago when I wouldn't attend, heheheh
Not surprising, as my teachers were either weed heads, or drunks!!
Thank god for College:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Please guys, has anybode been there before???

Thanx again!

James Hubbard
14th October 2009, 17:39
Come on now peeps, this isn't helping:D:D
Am just a lowly Radio Engineer, with a 100 + IQ, so my school psycologist told my mum many years ago when I wouldn't attend, heheheh
Not surprising, as my teachers were either weed heads, or drunks!!
Thank god for College:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Please guys, has anybode been there before???

Thanx again!

you're right sir, my silly banter isn't helping :ARsurrender: back to your original thoughts ...

kimmi
14th October 2009, 17:58
i thought you already settled by now fitzy anyway how's your girl from oro queitta, wish you goodluck!

i am thinking that way too Te Bhing, because the last August he said he's off to meet his new girl..:Erm::Erm::doh

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17714

Hi Guys.

it seems that ure enjoying roaming around the Philippines..:)

pennybarry
14th October 2009, 18:09
http://www.oroquietacity.net/

Hotels & Accommodation
NAME ADDRESS CONTACT NO. RATE
Daminar Riversidce and Garden Brgy Villaflor, Oroquieta City (088) 531-1998 S/D - P 550/750
Family Cottage - P1000-1400
Dormitory Type - P 100/pax
Rhovic's Place Hotel City Plaza Boulevard 0918-5801906 Standard - P600
Twin/Double - P750
Deluxe - P1000
4 in Room - P1000
Tatong's Beach Resort San Vicente Bajo, Oroquieta City 0919-2457305
0917-7442222 Standard S/D Non-Aircon - P 325
Standard S/D Aircon - P425
Deluxe Room - P525
Family Cottage - P1000-1250
Dormitory Rooms Aircon - P200/pax
Double Decker Dorm Rooms; Non-Aircon - P100/pax
Aircon - P175/pax
Century Pension House House Independence St., Lower Langcangan (088) 531-1225 S/D Non-Aircon - P 200
S/D Aircon - P400
Family Room Aircon - P600
Dajao Lodge Pastrano St., Poblacion I 0910-6030492
0919-6866172 S/D - P650
Triple - P850
Family Room - P1000
Rhapsody Inn Brgy. Layawan, Oroquieta City (088) 531-1594 S/D Non-Aircon - P 300
S/D Aircon - P650-750
Emily's Lodge Lower Lancangan, Oroquieta City (088) 531-1505 S/D Non-Aircon - P350
S/D Aircon - P500
Sheena's Inn Corner Barrientos & Del Pilar Sts., Oroquieta City (088) 531-1158 S/D Non-Aircon - P 150-200
S/D Aircon - P645-945
Suite - P1045
St. Gerard's Lodging House Rizal St., Poblacion I, Oroquieta City Non-Aircon - P110/pax

:doh I wish this time, you'll be hooked! :icon_lol::Rasp::D

James Hubbard
14th October 2009, 18:10
i am thinking that way too Te Bhing, because the last August he said he's off to meet his new girl..:Erm::Erm::doh

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17714

it seems that ure enjoying roaming around the Philippines..:)

Having read the link that Kimmi left, I am left with some questions fitzy mate.

I mean, 2 months ago you were off to meet "yet another" girl, so I assume there were various others. This raises red flags ... I mean, what are you looking for in a chick? :peepwall:

What happened to Yanie?

I hope you're in this for all the right reasons.

I haven't checked out your history, but I hope you're stable mate :) :ARsurrender:

that's all I'm saying!

kimmi
14th October 2009, 18:14

I mean, 2 months ago you were off to meet "yet another" girl, so I assume there were various others. This raises red flags ... I mean, what are you looking for in a chick? :peepwall:

I haven't checked out your history, but I hope you're stable mate :) :ARsurrender:

that's all I'm saying!

Aye, ur right James..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I just hope for every filipina that he met he dont give false hopes and promises..:NoNo::NoNo:

James Hubbard
14th October 2009, 18:19
Aye, ur right James..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I just hope for every filipina that he met he dont give false hopes and promises..:NoNo::NoNo:

Kimmi, living in the Philippines, I meet a lot of white dudes leaving girls with false hopes. Not explicitly but implicitly. Like he will make a good girl feel like his girlfriend ... then, he wonders why he gets scammed by a bad girl ....

well, if you lead someone to a false hope, you will get what you deserve :) :doh:xxgrinning--00xx3:

triple5
14th October 2009, 19:06
I read some of Fitzy's post in aug and it seemed he genuinely liked the girl, his intentions were good and he had high hopes. Just because he didnt pop the question straight off doesn't mean he's a player. We should give him chance to explain before jumping to conclusions.

Fitzy
14th October 2009, 19:24
Thank you Triple 5.

Think about it guys???

Yes, I work at the Airport, and sometimes get good travel breaks, but if I just wanted an easy girl, wd I not go to Kings Cross?????????:doh:doh
Ok!!
Yanie seemed nice, but she was insecure, and had some violent mood swings which is a no no in my book, so she's gone. Shame really:cwm34:

My family have a saying to all you cynics, and am trying to be nice to you, as I hate flaring.
Put your brain into gear first please, coz assumptions are the mother of all:censored:'s

I am looking for honesty, integrity, and good conversation.
Is it too much to ask I say.

Next off, the reason I like the Philippines is the weather, the opportunities for like minded people like myself to develope a buisness.
The people generally have have good moral qualities that we used to have in the UK, and the kids call you sir, and know the meaning of respect.

Did I answer your questions????

On a more positive side, I have been courting a nice, clever girl, whose family also seem to like me, as I do them, so as they say, here goes again:D

Please fell free to post your comments, as words don't generally hurt me, and I also beleive never to try supress peoples comments.

Thank you everybody, especially the nice helpful members for their kindness:)

Fitzy
14th October 2009, 19:29

Hotels & Accommodation
Daminar Riversidce and Garden Brgy Villaflor, Oroquieta City (088) 531-1998 S/D - P 550/750
Twin/Double - P750
Deluxe - P1000
4 in Room - P1000
Deluxe Room - P525
Aircon - P175/pax
Century Pension House House Independence St., Lower Langcangan (088) 531-1225 S/D Non-Aircon - P 200
S/D Aircon - P400
0919-6866172 S/D - P650
Triple - P850
Family Room - P1000
Rhapsody Inn Brgy. Layawan, Oroquieta City (088) 531-1594 S/D Non-Aircon - P 300
S/D Aircon - P650-750
Emily's Lodge Lower Lancangan, Oroquieta City (088) 531-1505 S/D Non-Aircon - P350
S/D Aircon - P500
Sheena's Inn Corner Barrientos & Del Pilar Sts., Oroquieta City (088) 531-1158 S/D Non-Aircon - P 150-200
S/D Aircon - P645-945
Suite - P1045
St. Gerard's Lodging House Rizal St., Poblacion I, Oroquieta City Non-Aircon - P110/pax

Excellent reply.

Most helpful indeed.

I will share this post with Emma.

She will be most impressed, and will probably know some of these places, and make recommendations for us.
Godbless you:)

Fitzy
14th October 2009, 19:31

She's great thank you.

Her family are asking me alot of questions about myself, and am so happy to answer them all.

It is a nice feeling to be wanted for who I am for a change:)

triple5
14th October 2009, 19:36
Your welcome, Fitzy. I think becasue a lot of guys propose the first time they meet a girl in PI that they assume anybody who doesn't must be playing the field and leading the girl on.

Like anywhere if the person we are dating doesnt live up to our expectations we have the right to move on.

Long way to go just for some :Sex:

somebody
14th October 2009, 19:46
Your welcome, Fitzy. I think becasue a lot of guys propose the first time they meet a girl in PI that they assume anybody who doesn't must be playing the field and leading the girl on.

Like anywhere if the person we are dating doesnt live up to our expectations we have the right to move on.

Gonna say i admire Fitzy for not trying to make it work:xxgrinning--00xx3:
If you dont gel and you see the warning signs then properly better to get out while your both fairly unattached. Seen couples in various locations and situations try and make it work sometimes for years when you speak to them they are like yeah when we first met she/he had strange moods or..

Glad to read of you again Fitzy, glad your doing fine and hope this time its the real thing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
14th October 2009, 20:09

Heheheheheheh

Ur right, i guess is a bit furthur than Kings Cross:D

In life we can all search for perfection, and as we all know this is practically impossibe, because there are Two independant minds involved, sometimes as headstrong, and proud as one another.

I am of course willing to make adjustments, and am not a defeatest:D

So, I will carry on in my quest, lol

To be honest, Emma seems pretty down to earth, and cool about everything, and can hold a pretty good conversation, and we have the same fundamental interests to make a relationship work, so wish me luck, AGAIN lol:Rasp::BouncyHappy:

Always stay happy, coz 1 day you may get hit by a bus, or get ravaged by a nasty skin disease(black adder humor)

Life aint all that bad if you compare yourself to the people who have nothing, and have no hope of getting it!!!!......

Stay happy everybody.

P.s

I fly November end:):)

Fitzy
14th October 2009, 20:16
Gonna say i admire Fitzy for not trying to make it work:xxgrinning--00xx3:
If you dont gel and you see the warning signs then properly better to get out while your both fairly unattached. Seen couples in various locations and situations try and make it work sometimes for years when you speak to them they are like yeah when we first met she/he had strange moods or..

Glad to read of you again Fitzy, glad your doing fine and hope this time its the real thing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Glad to be here my friend, and thank you.

Life has been pretty hectic for a Radio Engineer lol

Thank you for you kind comments.

They mean a whole lot.:)

marlyn&kenny
15th October 2009, 02:34

What happened to Yanie?

that's all I'm saying!

Yeah right! what r u looking for? Beware!!!!!fitzy lol

eagles
15th October 2009, 03:01
Hi Fitzy , we have a pinoy saying that " napakaraming pinagpilian, ang pinili ay ang pinagpilian":icon_lol:

Girls, what is a better of saying it? do you know?:Erm:

bornatbirth
15th October 2009, 08:26
Hi Fitzy , we have a pinoy saying that " napakaraming pinagpilian, ang pinili ay ang pinagpilian":icon_lol:

better in english :Erm: :D

James Hubbard
15th October 2009, 09:45
better in english :Erm: :D

Let me have a go at the tagalog ...

you have your choice but you choose the crappy one that no-one else chooses - i.e. - the leftovers :)

my rough translation :)

vbkelly
15th October 2009, 11:52
Kimmi, living in the Philippines, I meet a lot of white dudes leaving girls with false hopes. Not explicitly but implicitly. Like he will make a good girl feel like his girlfriend ... then, he wonders why he gets scammed by a bad girl ....

well, if you lead someone to a false hope, you will get what you deserve :) :doh:xxgrinning--00xx3:
agree!

vbkelly
15th October 2009, 11:58
She's great thank you.

Her family are asking me alot of questions about myself, and am so happy to answer them all.

It is a nice feeling to be wanted for who I am for a change:)

thats good fitzy best of luck to you and your girl,

Jay&Zobel
15th October 2009, 12:55
Fitzy hehe not again?! lol... anyway, hope someday you'll finally say "This is it, This must be it!!" haha... Take care & don't break too many hearts...

Tawi2
15th October 2009, 13:22

Its an expression usually aimed at palikeros,they have many girlfriends but at the end of the day they are left with others leftovers...............Gaba :icon_lol:

vbkelly
15th October 2009, 13:52
Its an expression usually aimed at palikeros,they have many girlfriends but at the end of the day they are left with others leftovers...............Gaba :icon_lol:

hehe ang gaba dili raba magsaba tawi

Arthur Little
15th October 2009, 13:56
I read some of Fitzy's post in aug and it seemed he genuinely liked the girl, his intentions were good and he had high hopes. Just because he didnt pop the question straight off doesn't mean he's a player. We should give him chance to explain before jumping to conclusions.

:iagree: Let the guy have his say! He's had some pretty rotten luck in the past. And, as far as I can detect, it's been at the hands of some of the ladies he's had the misfortune to meet ... NOT the other way round. So I, for one, wish him all the luck in the world in his quest to find Ms Right.

Tawi2
15th October 2009, 13:56
Karma cant be fortold,it comes anytime :)

James Hubbard
15th October 2009, 13:57
:iagree: Let the guy have his say! He's had some pretty rotten luck in the past. And, as far as I can detect, it's been at the hands of some of the ladies he's had the misfortune to meet ... NOT the other way round. So I, for one, wish him all the luck in the world in his quest to find Ms Right.

ok maybe i was hasty.

I just hope that you're right :) :ARsurrender::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
15th October 2009, 14:02
Good luck in the future Fitzy,its only a matter of time before you meet the future Mrs Fitzy :)

Arthur Little
15th October 2009, 14:07
Heheheheheheh

Ur right, i guess is a bit furthur than Kings Cross:D

In life we can all search for perfection, and as we all know this is practically impossibe, because there are Two independant minds involved, sometimes as headstrong, and proud as one another.

I am of course willing to make adjustments, and am not a defeatest:D

So, I will carry on in my quest, lol

To be honest, Emma seems pretty down to earth, and cool about everything, and can hold a pretty good conversation, and we have the same fundamental interests to make a relationship work, so wish me luck, AGAIN lol:Rasp::BouncyHappy:

Always stay happy, coz 1 day you may get hit by a bus, or get ravaged by a nasty skin disease(black adder humor)

Life aint all that bad if you compare yourself to the people who have nothing, and have no hope of getting it!!!!......

Stay happy everybody.

P.s

I fly November end:):)

Welcome back to 'the fold', Philip. Good to learn you're in high spirits again, my friend. I'm sorry things didn't quite work out according to expectations with Yanie. But, from what you've mentioned, that's hardly YOUR fault, and I wish you and Emma all the very best ... both now, and when you go back out to her homeland next month. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
15th October 2009, 20:04

Thank you Arthur, you are quite right.
Emma seems really great, and I had a long chat with her dad in Skype today.
Real nice people. Warm, and receptive. Not deceptive:D

Fitzy
15th October 2009, 20:06
Good luck in the future Fitzy,its only a matter of time before you meet the future Mrs Fitzy :)

Thank you my friend. So far so good:)

James Hubbard
15th October 2009, 20:14
Thank you my friend. So far so good:)

and just for the record, when I go to london, i should visit King's Cross? :huepfen024::REGamblMoney01HL1::Sex::Sex::Sex:

Sophie
15th October 2009, 21:08

Good to hear about this fitz, looks like you found the right one this time.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
All the best to you and emma :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
15th October 2009, 21:56
Good to hear about this fitz, looks like you found the right one this time.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
All the best to you and emma :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Sophie.
Always so supportive.

God bless you dear x

Fitzy
15th October 2009, 21:57
and just for the record, when I go to london, i should visit King's Cross? :huepfen024::REGamblMoney01HL1::Sex::Sex::Sex:

:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm12::cwm12:

LEAHnew
16th October 2009, 01:59
Let me have a go at the tagalog ...

you have your choice but you choose the crappy one that no-one else chooses - i.e. - the leftovers :)

my rough translation :)

:rolleyes: sounds very pinoy:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy hehe not again?! lol... anyway, hope someday you'll finally say "This is it, This must be it!!" haha... Take care & don't break too many hearts...

:xxgrinning--00xx3: I agree

Goodluck to your new quest:)

Florge
16th October 2009, 02:35
Oroquietta? Drived past it on our way to Dapitan City... very quiet... very much different from Cebu...

New girl again? oh my... lol

Sim11UK
16th October 2009, 04:04
Hi Fitzy

Better luck this time, sorry things didn't work out on your last trip.
Positive thinking :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

I'm over here now having just got married... We've been very lucky, as we haven't been affected by the typhoons.

Keep smiling, you'll get there in the end. :)

Fitzy
16th October 2009, 18:52
Hi Fitzy

Better luck this time, sorry things didn't work out on your last trip.
Positive thinking :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

I'm over here now having just got married... We've been very lucky, as we haven't been affected by the typhoons.

Keep smiling, you'll get there in the end. :)

Nice 1 Si.

Great news. Am chatting to Emma as we speak, and we are so wonderfully happy heheheeh.

Safe journey back mate.

So glad to hear all is well with u guys.....

Fitzy
17th October 2009, 11:48

Hotels & Accommodation
Twin/Double - P750
Deluxe - P1000
4 in Room - P1000
Deluxe Room - P525
Aircon - P175/pax
S/D Aircon - P400
0919-6866172 S/D - P650
Triple - P850
Family Room - P1000
S/D Aircon - P650-750
S/D Aircon - P500
S/D Aircon - P645-945
Suite - P1045

Thank you so much my friend. Emma just booked the Rhovic Place for 15 days, and even put up the security deposit.
How sweet she, and all her family are:)
We are always so happy when we chat online.

Thanks again.

God Bless you :BouncyHappy:

James Hubbard
17th October 2009, 12:17
Thank you so much my friend. Emma just booked the Rhovic Place for 15 days, and even put up the security deposit.
How sweet she, and all her family are:)
We are always so happy when we chat online.

Thanks again.

God Bless you :BouncyHappy:

Hope this time it works out for you dude :)

kimmi
17th October 2009, 19:17
Hope this time it works out for you dude :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
18th October 2009, 02:45
Yeah!!

I got a great feeling this time.
Didn't think my soul mate existed, but life is full of surprises I guess.
Thank you all again for your support.
This forum is my other family:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
20th October 2009, 04:09
Nice 1 Si.

Great news. Am chatting to Emma as we speak, and we are so wonderfully happy heheheeh.

Safe journey back mate.

So glad to hear all is well with u guys.....

Thanks Mr Fitz :D
Your new :cwm38: sounds nice. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hi! from us both. :)

Fitzy
20th October 2009, 07:47
Thanks Mr Fitz :D
Your new :cwm38: sounds nice. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hi! from us both. :)

Thanks Si.

She loved the flowers, and chocs i sent her with the little teddy bear:)
Also, she got me some nice tee shirts too lol:BouncyHappy:
yes. I know am a silly romantic before you say it:D
Is my birthday Dec 7th, and will be there for that.
I know I will have a nice warm welcome from her family, as they are all so nice to me:)

Thank you all again.