PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

robeth
15th November 2006, 01:42
i saw this on personal ad:

PERFECT MATE WANTED:

love starved (swm) seeking a trophy wife with upper class looks and attitude to take to my next high school reunion.
I am 34 and never had a girlfriend.

:Help1:

:Erm:

Chrisirene
15th November 2006, 08:56
Hi Robeth.....

How are u now?:D

KeithD
15th November 2006, 09:58
"Never had a girlfriend"

.....I wonder why?? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
15th November 2006, 10:03
i saw this on personal ad:

PERFECT MATE WANTED:

love starved (swm) seeking a trophy wife with upper class looks and attitude to take to my next high school reunion.
I am 34 and never had a girlfriend.

:Help1:

:Erm:

Maybe he don't have that sex appeal :icon_lol:

Chrisirene
15th November 2006, 10:05
HOY! SCOT.........Asa nman KA DAy!!!!!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

tv_dramathon
15th November 2006, 18:04
Hello! Is it possible to ask a question about somethng? i would like to know if you know any filipino communities FORUMS? Chatrooms in the UK? or in europe in general.. please let me know if possible... thank you!!!

walesrob
15th November 2006, 18:17
Hello! Is it possible to ask a question about somethng? i would like to know if you know any filipino communities FORUMS? Chatrooms in the UK? or in europe in general.. please let me know if possible... thank you!!!

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Your here

KeithD
15th November 2006, 19:20
:doh

ervenescence
15th November 2006, 20:35

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Your here

LOL..wake up :Hellooo:

jbt
15th November 2006, 23:46
:Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp: :D

robeth
16th November 2006, 01:40
Hi Robeth.....

How are u now?:D

im ok...kumusta CDO? U know how to get around Magbais? How far is Noslek Canopy Walk? never been there and hoping to go mountaineering around CDO.

thanks irene.

Chrisirene
16th November 2006, 08:59
im ok...kumusta CDO? U know how to get around Magbais? How far is Noslek Canopy Walk? never been there and hoping to go mountaineering around CDO.

thanks irene.

Hi Robeth
Hmmmm never heard those places here in CDO...maybe its part of Bukidnon...from where are u again? :D

IainBusby
16th November 2006, 12:06
U know how to get around Magbais? How far is Noslek Canopy Walk? never been there and hoping to go mountaineering around CDO.

...maybe its part of Bukidnon...

Ask my missus, Louella, she might know, cos her folks live up in Bukidnon, just send her a PM.

robeth
16th November 2006, 12:12
Ask my missus, Louella, she might know, cos her folks live up in Bukidnon, just send her a PM.

thanks ianbusby but i think its around claveria, misamis oriental. :)

robeth
16th November 2006, 12:14
Hi Robeth
Hmmmm never heard those places here in CDO...maybe its part of Bukidnon...from where are u again? :D

im from iligan. the city of waterfalls and is famous of natural spring pools.