PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition

walesrob
11th October 2009, 20:58
Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition

Anyone know where I can get this cheap - Amazon seems to be the cheapest at £55.71 with free delivery, but to be honest all I need is just the serial numbers I already have the software with the laptop. :Erm:

les_taxi
11th October 2009, 22:42
pity you did not live mear me you could have my engineers copy!

Steve.r
11th October 2009, 23:24
Once it is loaded and you go online, it asks to authenticate your copy. If you have already exhausted the number of licences on that copy, it wont let you use it.
I bought the student copy, which allows you to use it on 3 different computers. For the money, you might as well buy it.

KeithD
12th October 2009, 08:32
You won't get much cheaper than that but the new version is out soon.

pennybarry
12th October 2009, 10:01

Anyone know where I can get this cheap - Amazon seems to be the cheapest at £55.71 with free delivery, but to be honest all I need is just the serial numbers I already have the software with the laptop. :Erm:

That is the one we're studying at ECDL Rob.:D
Very different from Office 2003.
More features!
Let's see if I can share you my CD key.:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Do you also need CD for ECDL. I have copy here given by the school.:D

jaishann
12th October 2009, 10:16
Once it is loaded and you go online, it asks to authenticate your copy. If you have already exhausted the number of licences on that copy, it wont let you use it.
I bought the student copy, which allows you to use it on 3 different computers. For the money, you might as well buy it.

thats right. there is an exception though ( i think my case was) i had it in our laptop and desktop then laptop broke so i bought new one wont let me do it online so I phone them up explained everything and now its sorted.

jaishann
12th October 2009, 10:23

that price is ok I bought mine for £ 80. Was it a part of a deal when you bought the laptop? or is it just like a trial version? it runs out after a month or so and you have to buy the software like i did.

walesrob
12th October 2009, 12:02
that price is ok I bought mine for £ 80. Was it a part of a deal when you bought the laptop? or is it just like a trial version? it runs out after a month or so and you have to buy the software like i did.

It was a trial version that came with the laptop, and I only have 1 month like you say which runs out next week.